Microsoft Launches Bing

Kevin R.

New search engine from Microsoft. I don't know the significance of this. I watched a video on it the other day before the site worked after reading something about it in the WSJ. Looks pretty interesting and is designed to return better related results than Google.

www.bing.com

Nope, I searched my own name and bing didn't bring up shit.

Google though brings up my own linkedin account first thing and a few other relevant hits.

That actually sounds like a good thing. Maybe the average person doesn't want your name to come up first....

Nope, I searched my own name and bing didn't bring up shit.

Google though brings up my own linkedin account first thing and a few other relevant hits.

Bing brings up my LinkedIn first just like all the rest. Google is however the only one that brings up my photography site...but that's my doing in keeping it more low-profile as I prefer referral business.

Bing brings up my LinkedIn first just like all the rest. Google is however the only one that brings up my photography site...but that's my doing in keeping it more low-profile as I prefer referral business.

Brings up your website first for me, FYI.

That actually sounds like a good thing. Maybe the average person doesn't want your name to come up first....

It probably is a good thing. I do keep low profile on the net, but based on your original description for bing, and my results, I'd say bing is no better than any other search engine.