usp compact

Spidey2721

I have a USP .40 compact. I love it. It's my baby. I carry it just about everywhere with a Galco Summer Comfort IWB holster and it's very comfortable. I have to wear an undershirt though, otherwise the grip irritates my skin. If you were closer to Columbus I'd invite you to come to the range with me and you could shoot it some.

I have 2 USPc .40 S&W's (1 duty, 1 own)

Both of mine are LEM's, which for the most part is a DAO trigger system, with a shorter reset, and a few other goodies. It is kind of funky to get used to but nice once you get comfortable with it. I only have them this way because one is a duty weapon and the other was a smoking deal. The SA/DA trigger might be easier to get used too, but I have no experience with it.

Some of the very small drawbacks for me would be the limited ability to modify and parts access, as compared to a Glock. Also, magazines for the .40 USPc are super hard to come by and not cheap when you do find them.

They make a great CCW weapon with a good holster system.

I recommend.