Hey fellas...

Overclocker

Peering into a truck engine bay and seeing "Viper" is pretty bad ass.

Thanks. I still can't believe my spousal-unit has the patience...

http://faculty.otterbein.edu/tpindell/truck/srt10/viperam_smaller.jpg

Edited by Overclocker
resized pic

Is 1024x768 still too big? I squeezed 'em down from the original 1600x1200...

Thanks, man...

Generally I wouldn't link pics bigger than 800x600 (and usually do 640x480 or so) unless they were to show off a hi-res shot or something.

For two reasons:

1. For bandwidth reasons.

2. So people on smaller screens and notebooks don't have to scroll back and forth to read a post.

Though its definitely better than before. :)

+rep for the engine shot.

X2, thats hot.

how often do you go threw tires on that truck lol

Still on the original Pirellis! Some guys really thrash theirs. I drive it like a grandpa...most of the time.

I badly need to find a set of shoes for the Omni. They've started to break down quickly in the last year or so. I think it's still got old cracked dry rubber dating back to the Reagan administration.

Nice to see something different. A Ram SRT10 is different :cool: Welcome aboard, have any plans for it yet?

No specific plans yet. I've only had it a few years. The T-56 feels like I'm stirring a box of rocks sometimes, but I'm not sure what I can do about that. A 2/4 drop might look nice. The exhaust note could be a bit more pronounced. There was a -10 at the Mopar Nationals last year with a Billy Boat exhaust and headers on his -10 and...just...wow. But that's in the "More than you can afford, pal." category.

Right now, I'm OK with it being that weird red truck.

• Upvote 2

No specific plans yet. I've only had it a few years. The T-56 feels like I'm stirring a box of rocks sometimes, but I'm not sure what I can do about that. A 2/4 drop might look nice. The exhaust note could be a bit more pronounced. There was a -10 at the Mopar Nationals last year with a Billy Boat exhaust and headers on his -10 and...just...wow. But that's in the "More than you can afford, pal." category.

Right now, I'm OK with it being that weird red truck.

Try swapping over to sythetic tranny fluid, could help out a bit. BB exhaust does sound pretty sick, I think corsa should've built one for the SRT10 Ram's, but never did. I like a sport truck you can row your own gears with.