Tonight 6/5/09

Rhett

and circuit city is no longer a spot anymore. cop said the owners requested we leave so they had to kick us out.

he said our best bet is to actually find a owner who doesnt care if we're there.

Why does that sound familliar :confused:

Has noone thought of this idea before... lol

I think we have been trying to find a place for years... we need to find a church that would allow us to chill... but the jack ass ricers would have to stay away... like the mazda with $1000 in purple neons... or the white teg that still hit vtec with the cops in the lot.... I hate ricers... but I need them in my life....

When I am healed, I still have my lot next to the airport. I can fit a hundred possibly more. Its private, on a secluded street.

Back a few years ago we did this at the Groves Rd and then the police still jacked it up saying we needed a permit... wich we thought was bull shit and looked into it... and the city justified it saying that we needed a noise permit do to squealing tires and loud cars (fart cans)... so Maybe it will be a better result for you... but it i def worth a shot.

Back a few years ago we did this at the Groves Rd and then the police still jacked it up saying we needed a permit... wich we thought was bull shit and looked into it... and the city justified it saying that we needed a noise permit do to squealing tires and loud cars (fart cans)... so Maybe it will be a better result for you... but it i def worth a shot.

Its an industrial area, and I dont know how they can say anything on a private lot except the noise thing as stated but if guys are squealing tires in the lot they wouldnt be there long. Its just a hang out spot thats all.

it sucked any ways. wayyy to big so people felt the need to race up an down the rows. i prefer smnaller parking lots so people cant do this.

but the dumb asses on saturday were at a spot an then proceded to move there spot to a bank parking lot.... yea im sure that went well