Another new guy from up North

01WS6

Hey whats up guys. Im Chris from Dover about half hour south of Canton. I was up in Akron with a few of you Memoral Day weekend I had the Blue 09 Honda S2000 CR running around if you saw it. That was just something i stole for the weekend from the dealer i work for. Anyways I got a 2001 Pontiac Transam WS6 #6656 Pewter Metallic. Cars got 232/236 Cam, push rods, and valve springs. Then longtubes and just basic bolt-ons. Its actually getting tuned tommrrow so ill know what she makes finally. Its also got Springs, lower control arms, panrod bar, and adjustable shocks for the autox and circle track fun which where the car really shines at. But anyways nice to meet you guys and some nice cars that came up from down there. Here are a few pics of the ride.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll158/griff33c/4262_1075716771684_1189147721_30191.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll158/griff33c/4262_1075716491677_1189147721_30191.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll158/griff33c/n629266859_1278298_361.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll158/griff33c/n629266859_1278297_9898.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll158/griff33c/4262_1075721291797_1189147721_30191.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

jesus fucking christ yet another fbody!!!!!! lol welcome man sharp car. as doc stated above we have a private track rental on june 27th at dragway 42. you shoudl sign up an run your car. very few cars are involved so many many many passes.

How many miles are on your car? I looks very clean, welcome to ColumbusF-Body.com

35,000 lol. I keep this car very clean. Hasnt seen rain for 4 years between me and the previous owner. I only have washed it once and that was when it got wet sanded to get rid of the GM orange peel. And it just did my undercarriage a couple weeks ago so those are newer pictures.

Thanks for the offers on the track rentals and such but im not a big dragway person. I can tell you right now I suck at trying it lol. Going from a AWD car to this again has screwed me up so I was trying to get back into it but nope cant yet lol. You guys have an awesome track Nationals Trails I actually ran my fastest time in my other Transam I had before my Evolution 8 down there.

35,000 lol. I keep this car very clean. Hasnt seen rain for 4 years between me and the previous owner. I only have washed it once and that was when it got wet sanded to get rid of the GM orange peel. And it just did my undercarriage a couple weeks ago so those are newer pictures.

Thanks for the offers on the track rentals and such but im not a big dragway person. I can tell you right now I suck at trying it lol. Going from a AWD car to this again has screwed me up so I was trying to get back into it but nope cant yet lol. You guys have an awesome track Nationals Trails I actually ran my fastest time in my other Transam I had before my Evolution 8 down there.

whoa whoa wait? yoou sold your evo for a ta? :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112
wow ide hate to see your other track if you think trails is awesome....welcome to the site...you have only washed it once? do you have someone else wash it, or does it just stay filthy?

wow ide hate to see your other track if you think trails is awesome....welcome to the site...you have only washed it once? do you have someone else wash it, or does it just stay filthy?

It doesnt get dirty. Only gets drove 2-3 times out of the week. Gets mist and shined everyday so it dont get dusty. And I do all my own work no one touches my paint other than me when it comes to anything.

Yes i had a Evo 8. I have had a lot of cars. This is my 3rd Transam I have owned. Only reason I sold the Evo was cause i had a good chance of making a ton of money more than what i paid and i did it. I loved the car and still miss it but its nice getting about 5K out of what you paid for it while owning it for 2 years and putting 25K miles on it and selling it in the dead of winter lol.

There are some "professional" detailers on here that would change your mind with that. Anyways car looks great man, welcome to the site :cool:

Been in the business for 9 years doing the professional. I actually managed to run my own little business out of my garage due to that. Lot of the Mustang guys from BS (buckeyestangs) have had me work on there cars as well as EvoM guys.

Well i got it tuned yesterday and after all the dilema of another tuner who decided to set my air/fuel to 17.4.1 and then a fuel pump go out and after it was fixed. 372 RWHP and 359 Torque done by Dyno Steve if any of you know who he is. Cam only car with bolt-ons. I like it runs great

Looks good but those numbers are really low for a cam that big? Is it an auto and was that on a Mustang dyno perhaps?

Its manual and was on a Dynojet that does read low so that may have something to do with it