Building a GT.

dover

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I leave the transmission in the car and it only takes me 3.5 hours to have my engine on the stand.

yeah but you have done it like , what...10 or more time in the past few years..and i think his has some crazy tubing running every where under it if i rememebr right...so it may take dover a bit longer..plus i dont think he is much of a wrench turner...sorry dovey...just my opinion.

yeah but you have done it like , what...10 or more time in the past few years..and i think his has some crazy tubing running every where under it if i rememebr right...so it may take dover a bit longer..plus i dont think he is much of a wrench turner...sorry dovey...just my opinion.

Dover is more of a wrench watcher. It will be me and his buddies doing the turning while Dover sprays people in the face with ozium.. :asshole:

Guest tbutera2112
Dover is more of a wrench watcher. It will be me and his buddies doing the turning while Dover sprays people in the face with ozium.. :asshole:

lol sounds like me...i try and do what i can, but im definately not good with cars at all...

Edited by tbutera2112

Sorry I couldn't make it today, I'm sure Kurt will tell you that I get to play Ashley's bitch today.

No excuses Hal. I have a 8 month pregnant wife and still made it out of the house.....You think you will be there this evening

I would think all of his tubing could just stay in the car. His tubes bolt to the stock manifolds and the engine can be pulled with the manifolds still attached. I have to unbolt my headers to remove mine, but all the tubing stays in the car.

Guest Removed
I would think all of his tubing could just stay in the car. His tubes bolt to the stock manifolds and the engine can be pulled with the manifolds still attached. I have to unbolt my headers to remove mine, but all the tubing stays in the car.

i dont think so. due to the fact the kit hanges from the motor itself, the tubing just wont stay in the car. and if i remember right, the turbo has to be removed, to even have clearance, to pull the clutch from the bell housing, to pull the motor from the top.(i think his turbo hangs off the front from the pic i have seen)

this is not a 2v like he is leading you to believe, this is a 4v terminator car. so the engine is a tad wider then your 2v.

We had to take it off regardless. We are going to be changing a few things. I am not at liberty to speak of those things.

Dover sorry I couldn't make it over yesterday but I can after work today if you have some more shit to do. Let me know.