Home alarm system

Snowflake

call brinks and have them come out for a free estimate... when they come act really interested then say you have to wait for ADT to come out because their installation seems cheaper... they will cut you a deal, they said they'd install mine for free (saves like 200) then just the regular monthly pay

We have ADT. I just called the number from their Website.

We have all doors & windows covered w/ switches (no motion). We got free install. I would also suggest the Cellular Backup (in case your phone line ges cut ;) )

GL!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

American GPS for the win. Scott Epelbaum is the owner, and he re-did my house with a totally new system, smoke/fire sensor, weight-sensitive motion detector (can tell the difference between my 90lb dog and a human), remotes, AND a dedicated cell-phone connection (no land phone line at my house) for less than $26 a month...no contract...free installation. He's done a bunch of UA/Bexley houses and the guy is just a savant for this stuff. 614-862-8722 or email him at americangps@insight.rr.com. Plus, his installation is top-notch, and he's very professional.

Better yet, have Brinks give you a quote for everything, THEN have Scott show up. He found a sensor already embedded in a door that Brinks didn't see...and they were going to charge me!

American GPS for the win. Scott Epelbaum is the owner, and he re-did my house with a totally new system, smoke/fire sensor, weight-sensitive motion detector (can tell the difference between my 90lb dog and a human), remotes, AND a dedicated cell-phone connection (no land phone line at my house) for less than $26 a month...no contract...free installation. He's done a bunch of UA/Bexley houses and the guy is just a savant for this stuff. 614-862-8722 or email him at americangps@insight.rr.com. Plus, his installation is top-notch, and he's very professional.

Better yet, have Brinks give you a quote for everything, THEN have Scott show up. He found a sensor already embedded in a door that Brinks didn't see...and they were going to charge me!

This is a good rate ;)

KillJoy