Dear blue Sti

kizzzzle

Thanks for putting me in my place on 315 today I almost thought for a second my VTAK would overcome your VFxx. I was even more flattered when you deamed the "victory" hazards necessary.

Dear Kizzzzle,

Street racing is bad.

dear all of you in this thread

your preludes slow

your cobras sexy

an your foxbody(aka jackstand warrior aka sitting on flat slicks ) will never beat me

that is all. oh an my neons is gay and slow.

any details on the sti other then well its an blue sti?

Guest Removed
dear all of you in this thread

your preludes slow

your cobras sexy

an your foxbody(aka jackstand warrior aka sitting on flat slicks ) will never beat me

that is all. oh an my neons is gay and slow.

any details on the sti other then well its an blue sti?

you got walked by the blue srt4...:p

shut up carlton

sorry craig but do me a favor an go change your password an hit the key board so a whole scramble of shit goes in there then press log out. this is a racing site get your garage queen outta here untill your shits done :p

atleast phail races his car.( really slowly) but nonetheless. ahhh borreeeddd

Thanks for putting me in my place on 315 today I almost thought for a second my VTAK would overcome your VFxx. I was even more flattered when you deamed the "victory" hazards necessary.

Kowalski does not understand this fuckery

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee7/gwennxx/06b68ae131abc23b73fadde47d867a2f.gif

I am not sure of the year I would say 04-05 if I had to guess. It had the STI emblems on the low front bumper, big sti wing, big fart can, and made some weird kind of psshhhht sound as it pulled away...

you weren't surprised I hope :confused:

I am not sure of the year I would say 04-05 if I had to guess. It had the STI emblems on the low front bumper, big sti wing, big fart can, and made some weird kind of psshhhht sound as it pulled away...

W

O

W

Were you two the same from yesterday? Ricing it out on 315 towards Campus? It was a blue sti and black prelude, having a ricer weaving battle between traffic.

If so......:nono: and :thumbdown and finally :gtfo:

After the Si encounter I had where he just about wrecked on the hospital curve and took out another car, but luckily didn't, I keep my pocket video camera handy to insure I get such fuckers recorded and brought to justice.

If so......:nono: and :thumbdown and finally :gtfo:

After the Si encounter I had where he just about wrecked on the hospital curve and took out another car, but luckily didn't, I keep my pocket video camera handy to insure I get such fuckers recorded and brought to justice.

LOL, are you talking about me or them? I was minding my own @70mph anyway. :D

LOL, are you talking about me or them? I was minding my own @70mph anyway. :D

Anyone who drives recklessly weaving in and out of traffic. Not you specifically unless the shoe fits.

I'm all for a spirited run and am guilty of such, but I won't do it if there are cars around and especially won't weave in and out of traffic. It's not worth it on so many accounts.

The case I mentioned started with an Si and kid who litterally cut me off as I entered the ramp at 315N from Olentangy just off Campus. I wasn't pissed but wasn't happy about it. He proceeded to cut off a number of cars as he weaved in and out of traffic driving at over 100mph.

I ended up behind him as he wasn't going to weave around "traffic" and when he tried it on the hospital curve, he about lost it. I saw him brake, shift the weight and his ass-end get squirly. Dumb Ass. :nono: I know he shit his pants. If he's on here, he'll know me as I cruised right up next to him, close, as he exited Henderson and shook my head looking right into his eyes. He's likely just a dumb kid who could care less, but I'm sure the embarrassment and Hershey Squirt in his drawers hit home even if it was just for a moment. Next time, I'll finish it wish a close up shot of him.