hookup on trailer hitches?

smokin5s

Guest Removed
who here has the hookup on trailer hitches.... I just bought a '98 Blazer and want a hitch put on it... my father in law can weld it, I just need the kit.

kits are bolt on.

Guest Removed
pickupspluscars, a sponsor on here. 740 549 2828

plus 1 million on that..talk to scottytohomo on here aswell

and why are you not here mowing ? you're fired!

unfortunately, no.... we haven't bought the boat yet... we are just looking for a boat in that range and need to be able to have something to pull the boat before buying the boat... make sense? :-)

unfortunately, no.... we haven't bought the boat yet... we are just looking for a boat in that range and need to be able to have something to pull the boat before buying the boat... make sense? :-)

that makes sense. well your best bet then is to buy a beast ass hitch so you wont have an issue with what ever boat you get.do you know what your usiing as a toy rig?

that makes sense. well your best bet then is to buy a beast ass hitch so you wont have an issue with what ever boat you get.do you know what your usiing as a toy rig?

what do you mean by toy rig?

what do you mean by toy rig?

what are you using to toy it with or planning on? truck/suv/car/peddle bike/ two footed express( what vehicle?) sorry i call everyting a toy rig that we use for toying as we have a family buisness that deals primarily with toy bars for motorhomoes-to cars an 5th wheel parts

1998 Chevy Blazer LS 4x4 with the 4.3 vortec.

well your max towing is 5500 lbs i just typed in 17 foot boat in good an got a average weight of 2300 pounds for the boat. add in another 1-2 k for trailer right aroudn 4k pounds ide say max you would be pulling with it.

You are in the paul vortex hahahah:p Find a boat yet Josh?

no I haven't... we found one that we liked (I think I talked to you about it) but it is at the max end of what we wanted to pay.... I called the guy that you emailed to me but never heard back from him.

well your max towing is 5500 lbs i just typed in 17 foot boat in good an got a average weight of 2300 pounds for the boat. add in another 1-2 k for trailer right aroudn 4k pounds ide say max you would be pulling with it.

ya, I figured that the blazer would pretty much only be able to pull a 17-18 foot boat... it has a fresh motor in it... I'm a little concerend about the transmission in it, but it seems to shift good so we'll see :)