boat/jetski people

SRTurbo04

boat was itll be an early ro mid 80s sportish boat. one thatll have enough power to pull a tube or wakeboard. i dont want to hang with sams boat or anything lol

watercraft two mabey three seater mid 90s ive seen go for around my budget. i want just something i can fly around on be nimble in the water. again it wont be the fastest thing on the water. but somethign i can enjoy an an throw around.

now my only problem is decided boat or pwc. an itws come down to what i can find the better deal for.

boat was itll be an early ro mid 80s sportish boat. one thatll have enough power to pull a tube or wakeboard. i dont want to hang with sams boat or anything lol

watercraft two mabey three seater mid 90s ive seen go for around my budget. i want just something i can fly around on be nimble in the water. again it wont be the fastest thing on the water. but somethign i can enjoy an an throw around.

now my only problem is decided boat or pwc. an itws come down to what i can find the better deal for.

My 90hp ski can pull 200lb tubers/waterski riders no problem. Ample holeshot, and more topspeed than you want. Over 35 on waterskis is scary!

Never tried wakeboarding though. I assume that the wake is too small to get much air off.

Sounds like you are unsure of what you want. Theres many different types of boats and most allow for different uses. Once you narrow down what you want a watercraft for, it will make your search easier. the best boat I have had was an old pontoon boat I bought at auction. it was just a flat surface when I got it. The seats had rotted from years of sitting. For $200 i was able to make all new seats and cover them with new vynil. i took pics of a new boat and just made my own(it didnt hurt I worked as an apprentice at a auot upholstery shop many moons ago). The boat turned out looking like new when I was done. It had a small motor on it but with built in coolers, a table, and built in grill, everyone ended up docking to the pontoon all day with the radio blasting. I towed my jetskis behind it incase I wanted to go fast but it was nice to just hang out. And with gas what it is, you can literally burn hundreds a day in fuel with a speedboat. I dont know about anyone else but going fast is fine for awhile but hanging out is far better. Get a cheap pontoon and fix it up however you want. best bang for the buck and they keep their value.

Excatly. We spent over 500$ on my boat in gas at lake cumberland last year and that was over a 4 day period.

got a call i belive they said i got approved woop. going to check em out in the morning. anything i need to look for check out? prop motorsteering hull? anything out of the normal wear an tear?

also holy crap i figured insurance for these would be pricy woo just a ruff quote was 16 bucks a month woo!!

got a call i belive they said i got approved woop. going to check em out in the morning. anything i need to look for check out? prop motorsteering hull? anything out of the normal wear an tear?

also holy crap i figured insurance for these would be pricy woo just a ruff quote was 16 bucks a month woo!!

Congrats! Unfortunately, I don't know much about the skis. The only thing I can recommend and stress is water test, water test, water test. These things can behave completely different on the trailer versus when you get some pressure against them. If they wont let you test it, keep looking.

Congrats! Unfortunately, I don't know much about the skis. The only thing I can recommend and stress is water test, water test, water test. These things can behave completely different on the trailer versus when you get some pressure against them. If they wont let you test it, keep looking.

I told him the same thing!