WTB quads 4 wheelers

wnaplay1647545503

I am looking to buy several quads or 4 wheelers. Looking for 110cc sizes-300cc sizes or anything in between. Looking for reasonably prices bikes. I have been finding 01' hondas for $1000 but cant find anything in an automatic. Both must be automatic. I dont care if they are chinese brands as long as the $$$$ is right and you can show me they run. I would prefer the bigger one to be name brand but if not oh well. Looking for reasonably priced. They may only get ridden once. Looking to purchase asap if the price is right. Cash is king.

if your looking for auto quads i recomment the yamah brreeze. cheap fully auto great learns quad. or a honda 250ex but i think that has gears.

if your willing to buy newer go to k an c cycle yamah in hebron. ( a mile or two past trails on main street) amazing pace ive bought 3 motorcycles from them an 4 4 wheelers. from them an i get amazzzing deals. little mom an pop shop .

Definately looking for used if namebrand and I am not looking to pay retail. If I cant find anything before I leave for vacation in a few weeks, I will take my trailer with me and theres a ton of powersports places around the lake house, I will find something there for sure.