Slow Silver Car *SECRET REVEALED*

Alex L.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie, I don't know what this hwilli person has.... but I'm betting on the silver car.... all day.

Takers?

tt supra( i belive stock twins i could be wrong) bolt ons an a little giggle juice mmm but the car sees the street about 4 times a year lol it was at the fall track day last year i belive. as well as the kilkare event we had.

Dig with you driving for a grand.

ouch witht he knock out. alex your cars bad ass btu howards had his car for 10 years an he can flat out drive the car(when the cars not being dumb) so my money woudl be on howard

Edited by Paul

Alright, alright, I guess I will let the cat out of the bag.

http://wp-content.rpmware.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/30_6100.jpg

Will be getting an AEM Series 2 and some coilovers for the car. Comparison of Series 1 vs. Series 2:

http://aempower.com/files/EMS_vs_Series2.htm

Other mods may happen afterwards, but I am going to keep those in wraps.....for now. So yes, all of the speculation that occurred was just for this.

The circle of silence will verify that this is in fact what will be going down right now. :)

The car will still put down over 700whp, hopefully closer to 750whp after the AEM goes on, but will be no 210+ Mile car or single digit drag car right now. :lol:

My dad's '77 Corvette needs to be re-tuned and will be taken to the shop this week to do that. The Supra will be getting attention after that since the Lexus is pretty much finished.

After ^^^THIS^^^ Post, all doubt of a Failed Thread has been removed. You proved it.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

ouch witht he knock out. alex your cars bad ass btu howards had his car for 10 years an he can flat out drive the car(when the cars not being dumb) so my money woudl be on howard

I know Howard would beat me now, he has driver mod and

After ^^^THIS^^^ Post, all doubt of a Failed Thread has been removed. You proved it.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Is this good or bad, I can't tell?

• 2 weeks later...