Some new times in the s10 from super chevy

Mattsv8

the weekend went off without a hitch. made a few passes with 9lbs 1.35-1.40 60ft. 9.50s at 144. then tried the 15 lb spring.

1.306 60ft

3.731 330

5.755 1/8th

then i got on the brakes and went 9.69 at 107.27

pass before went a little slower at 9.86 at 100.00 on the brakes harder at 1/8th mile mark.

didnt run through no chute and still dont like my brakes. didnt think it would stopfrom a 150+mph pass.

deff need to do some work with brakes a chute and chassis cert.

one of the best weekends ive had with the family

ive yet to try adding in the timing. still pulling 15 deg off of 38 on e85 thats a lot. hopefylly ill get some work done on it soon and get the 8s timeslip. i already have the 1/8th mile just have to run it through then get on the brakes.

Nice runs Matt! Truck looked great and it was nice talking to you in the staging lanes for awhile :) Good to hear you are getting her all dialed-in and can't wait to see what kind of times you will be running by the end of the summer.

Jeff

yea i got a few videos of the 9lbs. fastest one was 9.49 at 144

then 15 lbs. on the brakes at 1/8th mile went 9.86 at 100. lol

i coasted on the next pass went 9.65 at 107.

i want some good brakes !!!

You tell me what you need and ill hook it up under some more *sponsorship* style prices :)

i need to make a new mastercyl bracket to move it up about 1 1/2 in then move the pedal rod up to the manual brake hole instead of the power brake hole.

also need a parachute as a just in case it goes 160s wich it proably will on 15 lbs once i get all the fuel in and some of the timing.

Glad you guys had a good weekend. good driving the black car. i didnt know u were driving till i read it. that thing is already 60 ftn good.

it used to only run 9s on spray. like 9.90s but mostly 10.00

its deff better with the e85 and turbo setup. ill proably never build another big cam nos motor