NITROUS

SRTurbo04

i have a brand new nos nitrous wet kit(Nos company), never been used still in the package only thing taken out was the nozzle so larry at jegs(on main street) could fill the n2o bottle

kit comes with a full NOS wet kit everything you woudl need to install on your car. brand new

full 10 pound bottle brand new an filled by larry at jegs

NOS purge kit brand new

MSD digital window switch brand new

MSD wide open throttle switch brand new

have over 900+ in parts in this an its never been used

i am selling for 450 as im in need of cash asap. i bought all parts from larry at jegs on main street in reynoldsburg everything is still brand new in box an the accesories alone are worth 300. i am located in reynoldsburg but would be willing to meet up else where.

Why can't you return some of it to Jeg's? Most of it is in the boxes.

I have seen this stuff, and it really is brand new.

its from months ago i doubt they will take it back. just been sitting around lol

its from months ago i doubt they will take it back. just been sitting around lol

You'd be surprised, my Dad took a bunch of shit back there that he had for a while. Go find those receipts and try.

Fuck that, I heard they never, ever take returns on anything ever. Never.

Unfortunately for you the current economic state will probably send folks running when they see your asking price, even though the value is great, people are being forced into carefully managing every aspect of their spending.

Even though the likelihood of selling these items privately is highly unlikely, only being eclipsed by the utter hopelessness of trying to get a return on these items, I would like to step in and play the proverbial White Knight and offer you $150.00. Which you can promptly spend, as opposed to wasting all of your time.

Guest Removed

no hassle return policy.

RESTOCKING FEES! is all i will say..after its been so long:rolleyes:

come buy these wheels and tires paul

It sucks you are needing to sell this for INSTANT $$$. Look into CL or EBay is you can wait a few days. Why the rush for $. You make a trip to Planned Parenthood recently?

:nod:

KillJoy

Lol blew my plane rental car an spending money for my best friends wedding in cali ondownpaymkent on a jet ski lol

Just trying to recoupe so I can buy them haha

dammit, terrible timing paul. I want all of it but, i just dont got the cash right now. as soon as I get some extra cash again im gonna get in touch with you to see if you still have it. maybe partial trade for those drag radials?

dammit, terrible timing paul. I want all of it but, i just dont got the cash right now. as soon as I get some extra cash again im gonna get in touch with you to see if you still have it. maybe partial trade for those drag radials?

negative i need cash it might be gone tomorrow hopefully

find the receipts and take that shit back...i would love to buy it but bills are more important right now. I just returned $1200 of fuel parts, two seats/covers, rear coil overs and a set of drop spindles to Jegs last month and i bought the parts in Febuary or some shit?

yea turns out i bought it in augest of last year. larry is gonna help me with it ill keep this thread open jsust incase it doesnt go threw. thanks for the heads up scott you just saved me money

Guest Removed
still 4 sale? call me 937-0720

paul..i just gave this dude your number...its my cousin steve, posted from fat kids screen name