need to borrow some shop space

4EYE3D

The clutch in my car is so far gone its not even funny. I don't feel like paying $800+ for somebody to put in another OEM clutch in my car just so i can have a warranty on it. I need to borrow some shop space from someone to replace my clutch. Ill bring all my own tools jacks and stands as well as clean up after myself. As well i might be able to offer some money for my space usage. But obviously not too much because I'm trying to do this one on a budget.

The clutch in my car is so far gone its not even funny. I don't feel like paying $800+ for somebody to put in another OEM clutch in my car just so i can have a warranty on it. I need to borrow some shop space from someone to replace my clutch. Ill bring all my own tools jacks and stands as well as clean up after myself. As well i might be able to offer some money for my space usage. But obviously not too much because I'm trying to do this one on a budget.

good luck on that one. but have you gotten a price quote on install from gear head. he has done most peopls for 200. just a thought ide pm him inregards to that special he used to run he mught still redem it

Guest Removed
good luck on that one. but have you gotten a price quote on install from gear head. he has done most peopls for 200. just a thought ide pm him inregards to that special he used to run he mught still redem it

i'll swap some FWD transmissions for 200..like yours..but a old 84 300z cars does not fit in the base pricing on that...he has a quote from me on it now and thank you for recommending him to me. alex is working on pricing him a clutch as we speak..most stock clutch kits can be had for 100-200 range.. just so the OP knows;)

i'll swap some FWD transmissions for 200..like yours..but a old 84 300z cars does not fit in the base pricing on that...he has a quote from me on it now and thank you for recommending him to me. alex is working on pricing him a clutch as we speak..most stock clutch kits can be had for 100-200 range.. just so the OP knows;)

yea i got my stocket for 150 for my 87 300zx non turbo they are cheap an last a long time