88lx5oh Detailed Performance A+

ICEMAN1647545504

Well, first of all thank you very much Ryan for getting the car the way it should be, and not the way I let it be. I'm very, very happy with Ryan's work and it came back a lot better than what I thought. Let me tell you guys about the car first. I bought this car back in 2005 from an older guy, and the car had about 88k miles on it and it was all stock. It was about 90K on it now. Having 5 Mustangs (down to 4 now), this is the one that gets driven the least. The car was sitting in storage since 2006, being started every once in a while but not much driven, and I finally decided to take it out and start driving it. As a matter of fact I was thinking about selling it, because I just do not drive it that much (but Ryan is making me change my mind ;). I know Ryan for some time now and I have seen his work, and I was very happy with it. He took the car on a very short notice, in a hell of a condition and did a great job... Thank you Ryan...

Here is the before and after pic thread...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67770