STI Love

BBQdDude

Hi,

New to the site, it came recommended by a buddy on another forum. My current car is an 07 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. I picked it up last February. It had a messed up front bumper so I took it back to stock with aftermarket grilles and fogs. Dropped a sound system in it pumping around 1100 watts.

Haven't really done any mods yet. This Friday it is going to TIC in Cincinnati for suspension mods.

I have hit up the Polaris "meets" a few times.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/BBQdDude/random/frontend.jpg

Later,

Brian

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you both.

UP / Down Tune = 300whp =)

Can't wait to take it stage 2. I do need to get a base dyno so I know where it was at originally.

Take care,

Brian

Yup, my motto is if I like it then who gives a sh*t...it's my car. It's all good ;). I'm just an old rocker. Always had a system always will. Getting ready to pull the plug and by a Pioneer f90bt. I do feel you though.

Take care,

Brian

• Upvote 1

Welcome, clean looking car. Do with your car as you see fit, but for gods sake please, at least build a balanced system, people that like to listen to nothing but annoyingly loud bass are retarded.

Whats this all about? 7 posts?

Noobs don't welcome noobs

You need to have at least 100 posts AND have been on here for at least three months before posting in anyone else's "welcome me" thread. Breaking this will get you an infraction.

yup