STI Love

BBQdDude

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFLMAO...you folks are too funny man.

The grilles are all GrilleCraft, I removed the logos as they wouldn't pay me to advertise...LOL.

Do with your car as you see fit, but for gods sake please, at least build a balanced system, people that like to listen to nothing but annoyingly loud bass are retarded.

I hear and feel you man. I am more a passive base than a thumper kind of person. Godsmack and Disturbed need that low end to make it rock. Funny my kid, when she is in the car, cranks up the EQ on the low end and then boosts the frequency response on the sub control. Second she is out I re-adjust the sound.

So how do I tell if I hit ten points other than I can "see" the forum (Duh Brian)?

Take care,

Brian

(just for you Sam LOL)

Edited by BBQdDude
Question
  • Upvote 1

meh. sound system needs to go but other then that nice car. wanna get drug around by a neon?

sorry i just felt as if i had to quote my self...

felt i shoudl quote my self again cause im boredan twice you have ignored it come one drag strip autox i dont care. you pick i just wanna make sure that someone actually drives that car like it should be driven.

So how do I tell if I hit ten points other than I can "see" the forum (Duh Brian)?

Take care,

Brian

(just for you Sam LOL)

Touche' my man. Lovely STi, and trust me, you want a downpipe, crank up the boost and a tune. You will see 310whp/330ftlbs all day long. Forget the baseline, its a waste of money. I will tell you right now, your right at about 245whp-260whp depending on the dyno. Just get it tuned by many of the great shops that sponsor this site. PM me if you want some #'s to call people.

Tits n' Ass,

Michael

felt i shoudl quote my self again cause im boredan twice you have ignored it come one drag strip autox i dont care.

Who me? Never hit an autox. Not into dropping a tranny for someone elses pleasure....sorry man. What HP and torque are you at? I am good at ignoring, I was married 23 years LOL. You have to do better than that, man up, pump it up and let it spool!!!

Thanks for the PM offer Michael. It is still a little ways off but I will ping you when I get there.

Hos before bros,

B

Who me? Never hit an autox. Not into dropping a tranny for someone elses pleasure....sorry man. What HP and torque are you at? I am good at ignoring, I was married 23 years LOL. You have to do better than that, man up, pump it up and let it spool!!!

Thanks for the PM offer Michael. It is still a little ways off but I will ping you when I get there.

Hos before bros,

B

all i will say is its well under 300 hp. but it has no problem keeping up.... but since you dont want to "drop a tranny" lamee

married for 23 years holy crap you gotta be old.

all i will say is its well under 300 hp. but it has no problem keeping up.... but since you dont want to "drop a tranny" lamee

married for 23 years holy crap you gotta be old.

Come on MAN!!! I thought this was the oven, crank it up some more!!! Feels like the ice box LOL. "Fire it up, fire it up" (name that movie quote).

Old is as young feels. I am 44....where the hell is my walker at, I forget. My first fast car was a 76 (I think) 280z with a straight six rebuilt. Man i loved that car the most out of all the cars I have had over the years (That's a lot for an old man).

Come on MAN!!! I thought this was the oven, crank it up some more!!! Feels like the ice box LOL. "Fire it up, fire it up" (name that movie quote).

Old is as young feels. I am 44....where the hell is my walker at, I forget. My first fast car was a 76 (I think) 280z with a straight six rebuilt. Man i loved that car the most out of all the cars I have had over the years (That's a lot for an old man).

gezz 44 huh. that sucks haha, yea ide love an old 240/280z i had a 87 300zx that was the most fun car ive ever driven ahh

so BBQdude... do you work in some sort of bbq thing or just love to bbq?

so BBQdude... do you work in some sort of bbq thing or just love to bbq?

Just been into it. I have slow cooked and grilled for around twenty years. I also am a certified BBQ judge for the circuits. That and I think it's 4:20 LOL.

Low and slow,

B

Just been into it. I have slow cooked and grilled for around twenty years. I also am a certified BBQ judge for the circuits. That and I think it's 4:20 LOL.

Low and slow,

B

i appoint you official cr chef for the cookout next month

i appoint you official cr chef for the cookout next month

Naw, well maybe. Been a rough year, wife left early spring and it is all I can do to get myself to work some days. Lifes a bitch though and then you move on.

And Mrs. COS is on here, nice to see so many familiar sigs.

B

Low and slow,

B

Low and slow indeed. Well, except steaks of course.

Well, except steaks of course.

Dude, I have a Big Green Egg smoker/grill (BGE). I did some steaks last week at around 750 degrees. 2 inch thick, cooked 2 minutes per side and then closed the lid for 2 minutes. 6 minutes for medium rare, they were the sh$t!!

Dam, keeping me busy on responses LOL.

B

Dude, I have a Big Green Egg smoker/grill (BGE). I did some steaks last week at around 750 degrees. 2 inch thick, cooked 2 minutes per side and then closed the lid for 2 minutes. 6 minutes for medium rare, they were the sh$t!

Another Big Green Egg owner :) I'm on vacation and miss that thing already. Use it at least twice per week. Welcome!