Looking For Part Time/ Seasonal Work

Main3s

I’m looking for part time or seasonal work. I’m currently working full time as a District Manager at the Columbus Dispatch. I’m available in the evenings Mondays and Tuesdays and also weekends. I’m looking to make about $150.00per week. I have a solid resume and work history and I’m willing to do pretty much anything. I have 3 ½ years management experience, as well as some automotive, retail, sales and stocking.

Shoot me a PM if you’d like all the details.

Thanks!

-Chris

might try eric (ls-oned) he runs a lawn care service he might be able to take you in part time. especially since your willing to work weekends. who knows worth a shot.

also try alot of gas stations there always hiring for odd hours for part time. goodluck man

might try eric (ls-oned) he runs a lawn care service he might be able to take you in part time. especially since your willing to work weekends. who knows worth a shot.

also try alot of gas stations there always hiring for odd hours for part time. goodluck man

Thanks! Got get some extra $$$ so I can get another car and mod it! :cool: