craigslist people are dumb

SRTurbo04

ok so ive got a ton of adds up on craigslist cause im selling all sorts of crap. alot of it car parts from my srt4 that i parted out last year. well i get a email asking what parts i have ect. well i stated i have the shift assembly fully intact. well i get an email back stating "is that shifter you have the one that goes in the car?" where else would a shifter go.... lol

and another one i have a person wanting to buy my exhaust that ive got for sale. person says well i can come on saturday. i advsied i cant guarantee it wont sel before the weekend first come first serve cash is gold. there response is "great i will see you saturday if you can tell people its sold cause i want it il see you then" ahh people suck.

also any one know how many adds you can post on craigslist? i feel as if ive done liek 15 in a week? lol

oh wow oh wow ive got my cell phoen for cell on there for 40 some one instaly sets up a time. deal well i get anohter email i tell em its sale pending there response. "tell them you acdentally took a shit on it an ill give you 70 for it" ahahahahahaha

he's a CR Whore as well... look at his post count and he's not even been a member 2 years...

9 hours a day of people yelling at you over the phone. i get bored an old cr is my entertainment. an post whoring aside i do alot for the forum. on here an at events . now back to the craigslist ads haha

oh wow oh wow ive got my cell phoen for cell on there for 40 some one instaly sets up a time. deal well i get anohter email i tell em its sale pending there response. "tell them you acdentally took a shit on it an ill give you 70 for it" ahahahahahaha

LOL got to love selling stuff on CL

Best thing about craigslist:

It's Free!!!

Worst thing about craigslist:

It's Free!!!

Have bought and sold a fair amount there, but the scammers and morons seem to grow exponentially. To call / or get a response from a "normal" person gets more unlikely all the time.

Yeah CL sucks I tried to sell some furniture on it after I remolded my living room. I posted pics and price and said I was firm on price (It was cheep $100.00 for couch, love seat and tables all in good shape) I wanted it gone and didn’t want to haggle on price. I couldn’t believe how many people asked for the price & pics… They were in the fucking ad! Then I’d get people like “where is it at, I’ll be there in a hour with cash to pick it up”. I drove to the storage shed 3 times for fucking no shows! Finally I said go there and call me when you arrive. After 2 weeks of dumbass people it finally sold. I’ll never do it again. :nono:

also any one know how many adds you can post on craigslist? i feel as if ive done liek 15 in a week? lol

I think its around 20 posts per day per IP.

anyways yes, craigslist sucks.

Then I’d get people like “where is it at, I’ll be there in a hour with cash to pick it up”. I drove to the storage shed 3 times for fucking no shows! Finally I said go there and call me when you arrive. After 2 weeks of dumbass people it finally sold. I’ll never do it again. :nono:

:mad: i was suspoed to meet 3 different people tonight at hooters on main at 945 guess how many showed up not a single fucking one!!! i called the one i had the number for as he sent me, no joke 8 emails about this phone statingdont sell it i want it ill met you aft er you get offf. i call him an he says oh yea i forgot well im busy now can we re schdugel? ahhhhhhhh bastardsss lol the thing that pisses me off the msot about this guy is i turned down 5 people who wnated this phone after him stating it was sold. hopefully any of the others will respond back.

I think its around 20 posts per day per IP.

anyways yes, craigslist sucks.

ok ok then im good