spaceghost?

SRTurbo04

So what ever happen to spaceghost? it seemed like after he got de-moded last month he hasent posted. an i see he hasent even logged on since may 31st? an you cant send him a pm or anything? he get banned or quit or something?

I can't tell if ur being sarcastixc or not but. This isant to poke fun of him I'm just wondering where he's been an then noticed he hasent posted in a month an was wondering what was goin on.

Nope, was being serious. I also took a few months off when my wife was on bedrest with a high risk pregnancy.

You fuckers are too much to Mod sometimes. :p

Nope, was being serious. I also took a few months off when my wife was on bedrest with a high risk pregnancy.

You fuckers are too much to Mod sometimes. :p

you know what your right. for my punishment you should give me the keys to your s10 so some one will actually drive it :bangbang:

you know what your right. for my punishment you should give me the keys to your s10 so some one will actually drive it :bangbang:

If you can make it move under its own power right now, I'll hand you the keys, and you can drive it anywhere you want.

:eek:

If you can make it move under its own power right now, I'll hand you the keys, and you can drive it anywhere you want.

:eek:

broken right now? you need to get it fixed then...the fall track day you have like 3 months to get it going it better be there dammit!!!

broken right now? you need to get it fixed then...the fall track day you have like 3 months to get it going it better be there dammit!!!

You have an unhealthy obsession with my 24 year old modest little pickup truck. Do I owe you a race or something? If I do, I can substitute another black Chevy in its place.

He got butthurt about me allowing regular members to have Sponsors in their sigs, asked to be removed as a Super Mod, and hasn't been on since.

Kinda fucked considering what CR did for him.

You know better than anyone, you cant make everyone happy. Vince whats wrong with the truck?