2003 Honda VTX 1800C

Solo Vette

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/93/l_ef30549d7ee7ea924a70b24964dd8f07.jpgI have an 03 Honda VTX 1800 C with just over 6k on it. Beautiful bike, great ride. The bike is in excellent condition with a few extras. Illusion blue paint which is in great shape. This bike has most of the chrome covers you can get for it i.e. caliper covers, master cylinder covers, fork shields, radiator shroud. I have saddle bags, seat back rest, Memphis Shades windshield. Mechanical upgrades include custom air intake, Vance&Hines Big Shot pipes, and Power Commander III w/USB. I do not have to sell it, just never have the time to ride anymore. The only thing I can think of that it may need is a front tire. This bike has never let me down, and is very comfortable to ride. Really do hate to get rid of it, however I can no longer justify keeping it without ever using it. I think I have put maybe 800 miles on in the last two seasons. Every year it fires right up. Price is $6900 OBO. Interested, send me a PM