Pics of the truckbed liner wrx

thorne

some will hate it some will not who cares =)

Here it is

http://www.40roll.com/wrx1/sideshot.JPG

http://www.40roll.com/wrx1/mynewfront.JPG

I know people wanted to see it. The car hit the road thursday with its new clutch and stuff and its now in TN on vacation . I'll be posting video of my Dragon Slaying when i get back.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea, I like that you were brave enough to do it to a car that in its on right is worth something, I like that you did it yourself. What method did you use to apply? I have seen it done but with better results that look like it came factory with the finish. It looks splotchy. I'm not hating.

I'm honestl no fucking clue wehere I was. I turned down some road and followed it by the smokeys and decided that it looked like a cool spot to take shots.

What I've observed is the spots that were over textures or wearing down after 2 washes and 400miles.

It does of spots I can't do much about it but blend it. Honestly it has the look I wanted which was to be very raw. I've had some rocks tag it already and no hurt.

I was out friday before I left and some guy was like why did you do that. So I launched my keys at it =)

I do hope to blend a few of the spots up and touch up some spots but I hit the road 11pm thursday and was packing friday. so no time to touch it up.

I hope to mess with it more when I get home.

It's mad max mode hahaha. I prefer the spots over rust on my roof .

I did it with rattlecans

After vacation I'm going to redo one of the fenders by test out the roll on product.

I think I could get a more even application.

But I still like it. It's functional

RALLYX HERE I COME

wnaplay I'll get with you when I get back. The nice part is i doin;'t need to reprep it do the nature of the material. ITs some wierd shit to work with. It comes out almost like tiny little rocks

Guest Removed
I have spray guns of all sorts. If it can be sprayed through one of mine, bring it over and we can do it in the garage.I assume it can be bought in gallon form. I have sprayed some cars and bikes(nothing professional) but if you want I will help you re-do it here.

then we shall paint the stang in your garage!

do you mind if it sits there for mopar to do body work? i really dont want the dust all over my shop and in customers cars :o

I'm not a fan. I would never do that to a car thats only 5 years old. It reminds me of a teenager who buys an old worn out Civic or 240SX or whatever and spray paints it primer black. It's weird seeing a car from 2003 look like that.

That being said, I can appreciate the work that you put into it, and your reasoning is logical and respectable. If it holds up and doesn't chip or wear off, then job well done

Guest Removed
Thats a bit much. If you have a dock door, plastic off a paint booth leaving the dock door for ventilation.

cant..there is another dead car in front of the second dock door...:(

hell i have 2 motors and trans to drop out of cars, and one to pull, and tear down., and one that i need to start ordering parts for, to put back together.and a trans i need to finish removing.a wire tuck to finish, and along list of other shit to do...last thing from my mind is my car...:(

Guest Removed
Time to hire help.

i have one, he dont show up every day, takes 3 hour lunch breaks, etc.

and to be honest, i dont want to cause then im holding someones hand all day, or having to go over and fix there fuck up's...:mad::rolleyes:

im good.