window tinting opinion?

Bigg Slimm

I know i know, I've used the search function and the consensus here is either Quality Tint on Morse Rd or A to Z out east.......I called quality tint and they quoted me a price of $199 on a Chrylser 300. I have used them before when I had my Acura and my Cobra, but it was never this high. I think the highest I paid was $160.....What makes it even worse is that my brother has a chrysler 300 and they only charged him $160 a couple years back. Now, I do not have a problem paying the $199 if that is the going rate, but it seems like most people on here have paid about $160 as well.....I called Ziebart and they are only charging $189, and we all know Ziebart is usually higher than most. My question is, has anyone used Ziebart before, if so, what was your experience?

I live way on the North side of town so I would like to have it done near where I live and work. I will drop the car off to have it done so that's why I need it done up north, which is why I did not contact A to Z, to far.

I called Ziebart and they are only charging $189, and we all know Ziebart is usually higher than most. My question is, has anyone used Ziebart before, if so, what was your experience?

I live way on the North side of town so I would like to have it done near where I live and work. I will drop the car off to have it done so that's why I need it done up north, which is why I did not contact A to Z, to far.

I used Ziebart on Old Henderson Rd on my MS3 and have been 100% happy. Can't remember exactly, but it was around $160-$180.

I did 18% on the rear and small sides, 35% on back two doors and 50% on the front. Looks awesome IMO. Can't hardly tell the 50% from the 35% IMO and keeping it legal was most important to me.

i had mine done at Quality a while back and i think i paid about 240 IIRC. Got better than base tint but still... dont skimp on something that will be on the car for a long time. Had a buddy who got Ziebart tint (cheap stuff) and you could tell... it turned purplish after 2-3 years.

i know its far for you but youseff at a2z window just does amazing work. all my cars have been 150... my 2004 grand prix(similiar in size to your 300) my neon. my buddys g5 my buddys camaro. goodluck man. dont settle on a shop that doesnt do as good as work to save a few bucks.

i've used quality on 6 cars... but since they are so busy now they marked everything up soooo high on my newest one i went to A to Z... quoted me $50 less than quality... i did 5% and they did an awesome job! Its not as nice of a place as quality but hey if the works as good its okay. I used to live in westerville but its worth the drive...

I've had 4 cars tinted at Quality and they all turned out great, and a ton of my friends have gone there with great results too. However, like mentioned above their prices have gone up lately. Also, the past few times me or my friends had a car done at Quality, they came back smelling strongly of cigarette smoke. Oh and when they did the tint on my GTP they broke my doorlock switch on the driver's side and the tint started peeling from the bottom of the window a month later. If anything fucks up they will re-tint it for free though.

I'd stay away from Ziebart. I had a couple friends go to a local one (I think it's off Wilson) and they both looked like shit. Next time I need a car tinted I'll probably go to that A-to-Z place

How late does A to Z stay open? I would have to go after work......Yeah, quality's mark up is starting to be a little ridiculous, but if people are willing to pay it then you can't be mad at that.

Its a one man shop. He stayed to finsih my car till 11 once. Just give him a call to set up an appointment he will quote u over the phone an he will take care of you.

i've used Professional Eclipse a couple times and i love them there. i have the metallic tint on my car and im using 19% all the way around.

http://www.proeclipsetint.com/

Pretty sure i saw you the other day on my way home from work from 270 to Canal. tint did look good. Kind of different. was wondering what it was

Wow..$160-190ish for full tint makes my ass pucker for having to pay $450 for my car. I put 35% Pinnacle F1 ceramic tint on mine due to the comfort access feature (I never take my key out - eva)

I'll keep these places in mind if I get stopped and have to remove is since 50% is the law here it seems.