How many people....

Reed44

...get on cr most of the time from there phone? I use my phone probablly 90 percent of the time because I am at work or my girlfriend bitches if I get on the computer. what kind of phone do you use? I am using a moto Q from sprint.

I use my phone probablly 90 percent of the time because I am at work or my girlfriend bitches if I get on the computer.

So what's the diff if you are on your PC or holding your phone doing shit? With the phone, you're more likely to get "who you texting so much"??

...get on cr most of the time from there phone? I use my phone probablly 90 percent of the time because I am at work or my girlfriend bitches if I get on the computer. what kind of phone do you use? I am using a moto Q from sprint.

On the blackberry occasionally at work. Sigs and avitars suck my balls on a BB curve. How about a moblie CR option where there arnt sigs pics and avitars?

what really needs to be address is why you have to sneak to your phone to avoid getting on teh computers

04srturbo- I have never heard of that phone. is it like a slide phone with a keyboard

yea its a touch screen then slides open an has a full keyboard

I use my Cell 100%, well... I get the internet on my computer through my Phone :D

im going to walk y ou this saturday as well :bangbang:

yea its a touch screen then slides open an has a full keyboard

im going to walk y ou this saturday as well :bangbang:

Maybe... willing to bet your jet ski on it.... oh wait, it was sunk lol:bangbang:

Bwahahahahah

Maybe... willing to bet your jet ski on it.... oh wait, it was sunk lol:bangbang:

Bwahahahahah

muahagha we pulled it out an i got all the water outta the motor an everyting seems to be good( thursday will tell)

anyways bacm on topic. if any one ever wonders why i suck at typing so bad its because i type on my phone all the time

STFU and get off my balls. If I'm going to be on line, that's what I'm going to do. How about, "you bug the shit out of me so much, I'm on line to have something to do with out you".

And yes, I'm on CR from time to time from my phone.

I mostly post from a computer, it is just easier since I have 4 in the office and 3 at home.

I have a BB curve that I am posting from now. The internet browser is ok on the BB. Some sites don't work well with the curve.

We're looking into a mobile version of CR.

o reallllyyyyy ..... thats interesting so long as you have the option to use it as a mobile or regual site. i hate goign to sites on my phone an the only option is use it as mobile sucks ass. so i hope if youi decide to do so that you dont go this route

sturg-- I don't sneak on my phone to get on the computer. I think she has some kind of security issue or just a beyond bitching issue about me getting on. so I use my phone to avoid her mouth. same answer for you to mojoe. a mobile version of cr would be pretty cool that way my phone could load faster and I am sure it will help others load as well. wonder what will be limited though. oh and pauls neon is slow