For those who watch deadliest catch

Orion

Actually, it was 3 days for time bandit on king crab. My bad. Yeah, they make 10k less than the northwestern, but they get done 5 weeks sooner. 40k for 3 days (actual on the sea work) is better, in my mind, than 54k for 6 weeks. Call me crazy.

The season lasts as long as it takes for the quota to get filled, guys. The time bandit filled its quota in 3 days (king crab), it took some other boats something like 8 weeks. From where I sit in Ohio, I think they should go back to derby fishing.

Watching these guys talk about the Katmai is effing deep, man. Tough ass dudes, all trying not to bawl. God.

Actually, it was 3 days for time bandit on king crab. My bad. Yeah, they make 10k less than the northwestern, but they get done 5 weeks sooner. 40k for 3 days (actual on the sea work) is better, in my mind, than 54k for 6 weeks. Call me crazy.

The season lasts as long as it takes for the quota to get filled, guys. The time bandit filled its quota in 3 days (king crab), it took some other boats something like 8 weeks. From where I sit in Ohio, I think they should go back to derby fishing.

Watching these guys talk about the Katmai is effing deep, man. Tough ass dudes, all trying not to bawl. God.

If you think they only work 3 days, you are sadly mistaken. Someone has to load the boat with supplies, help offload the crab and etc. I bet there is more than a month's worth of total work or more for those "3 days" of show time.

I'm not saying they don't get paid well for what they do, but all I know is i'd never do it. I know people that have gone up there to earn a payday and they'll never return. They say the amount of work you do overall just isn't worth it.

If you think they only work 3 days, you are sadly mistaken. Someone has to load the boat with supplies, help offload the crab and etc. I bet there is more than a month's worth of total work or more for those "3 days" of show time.

I'm not saying they don't get paid well for what they do, but all I know is i'd never do it. I know people that have gone up there to earn a payday and they'll never return. They say the amount of work you do overall just isn't worth it.

Deja vu

Deja vu

Ironic...

40k for 3 days (actual on the sea work)

Yeah, I read that earlier. If I add a month to the 3 day Time Bandit season, then it holds that I can add a month to all the other boats' seasons as well, right? The point is, I WAS FISHING FOR 3 EFFING DAYS AS OPPOSED TO 6 EFFING WEEKS.

Jesus.