Kitchen

Sam1647545489

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my dad should get it stained and finished next weekend. I'm still pissed that it was stripped in the first place. I said I didn't want it done then one day I come over to the sight of my freshly (and poorly) sanded floor, courtesy of my brother in-law and cousin.

I guess the short answer is yes. It will be back in action shortly, I'll just need to put my stove and fridge back in.

No. Just as America will fall due to deuchebags over-regulating it, so will CR. Should of enjoyed it while it lasted.

Maybe someone will start another cool racing site for the Columbus area and all the dipshit losers will be stuck on here jerking off to pictures of each others assholes.

Guest Removed

you know, for all these people blaming me for the drama around here. there sure are alot of people wanting the drama center back. a good 70% of drama, gets started in the kitchen.

this place has been nice the past 2 weeks or so. i hope it stays gone.

Guest Removed
but i need a place to complain about the guy down the street with his v6 mustang with cobra badges, vinyl designs, big wheels and huge ricer wing! god that guy pisses me off

dont talk about cam like that

you know, for all these people blaming me for the drama around here. there sure are alot of people wanting the drama center back. a good 70% of drama, gets started in the kitchen.

this place has been nice the past 2 weeks or so. i hope it stays gone.

You know I never really got involved in the bull shit drama since it doesn't have anything to do with me personally, but I would have to agree. The kitchen started to get out of hand and started to drag people down with it, it was annoying IMO and I’ll just leave it at that. Besides it’s gotten the forum back on track, there are more car related topics, people are actually getting along and there is less pointless bitching. +1 for leaving it gone.

No. Just as America will fall due to deuchebags over-regulating it, so will CR. Should of enjoyed it while it lasted.

Maybe someone will start another cool racing site for the Columbus area and all the dipshit losers will be stuck on here jerking off to pictures of each others assholes.

There already is another one.

well then don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. Seriously if its that bad for you here GTFO.