• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
you should just hire scott lol

when is my tranny going to be back?

he dont feel like working....

when i tell him to bring it back...he has another truck of mine sitting there now getting torn down... why you in a hurry? wasnt in to much of a hurry dropping it off a MONTH early.:gtfo:

when i tell him to bring it back...he has another truck of mine sitting there now getting torn down... why you in a hurry? wasnt in to much of a hurry dropping it off a MONTH early.:gtfo:

well i didnt think you were going to get that packed and figured you were going to just take the shit apart slowly. didnt know that i was going to have to pay you it all first before you moved a muscle

you should just hire scott lol

when is my tranny going to be back?

Sorry guys, I need to get up off my ass, but I think Rob would be better off hiring someone with some motivation. Fuck life.

Guest Removed
well i didnt think you were going to get that packed and figured you were going to just take the shit apart slowly. didnt know that i was going to have to pay you it all first before you moved a muscle

well with the parts im going to need, and you being you..i wanted labor covered.

besides, your dads shit came first.:p. and with the jews shit breaking every other day, and every one else bring shit over and dropping it off.....shit blew up over here way faster then i thought :eek:...guess thats a good thing :cool:

Guest Removed
Sorry guys, I need to get up off my ass, but I think Rob would be better off hiring someone with some motivation. Fuck life.

:bs:

stop talking dumb shit mother fucker. hell i felt the same way you did a few months ago....hell your cars running, and great at that....what the fuck you bitching about :gtfo:

well with the parts im going to need, and you being you..i wanted labor covered.

besides, your dads shit came first.:p. and with the jews shit breaking every other day, and every one else bring shit over and dropping it off.....shit blew up over here way faster then i thought :eek:...guess thats a good thing :cool:

nvm

reading own you? it clearly says places raced at.....:D

hell i bet dana has been down the drag strip more then most on here.

thats why i have been looking for a street car project for her/me to play with :cool:

The YES? threw me off sorry : (, I have a mach 1 for sale, be the only one to have a built on in Columbus : )

:bs:

stop talking dumb shit mother fucker. hell i felt the same way you did a few months ago....hell your cars running, and great at that....what the fuck you bitching about :gtfo:

For someone who has dealt with depression you don't know much, it really has nothing to do with "what" is going on, just what's going on in my head. I have no job and no future, that's what I'm thinking about now.

nevermind, nobody wants to read about my bullshit.

Guest Removed
whoa whoa whoa, what does that mean? i have never stood anyone up on $ ever. thats actually kinda fucked up seeing as we have been having this convo on doing the car since febuary, and i had money to you before some other people did, yet you started on there cars. and in 99% of the shops ive been to you get paid after you do the work. now im out money and my car is just barely sitting on jack stands

and how you figure? i wasnt paying 4 your trans rebuild out of my pocket.

and now im not going to be buyying the parts and fluids needed for this swap out of my pocket..you dig? and how can you bitch at a 1/2 price swap?

there have been plenty of jobs through here that i have asked for 50% of the bill/estimate up front before beginning the work.

what other people? you know anything about shit that goes on in my shop? cause there is only one car here, that is not invoiced, and im not touching till a invoice and estimate are finalized and gone over with my customer.

and hell that car has been moved around here so much waiting on you to bring me a engine, that was suppose to be ready several weeks prior! when i was ready, the engine wasnt. when the engine was finally ready, i wasnt. got something else to say? i'll put it back together, hand you the money and trans and you can take it somewhere else if you like..is that what you want? cause you have flat told me "no rush".

Guest Removed
For someone who has dealt with depression you don't know much, it really has nothing to do with "what" is going on, just what's going on in my head. I have no job and no future, that's what I'm thinking about now.

nevermind, nobody wants to read about my bullshit.

UMMMMMM..you got a job waiting for you.....:confused: and the future is as bright as you wanna take it for..even when its black out side.

yeah i dealt with it..still do. everyday. life is what you make of it.

Guest tbutera2112
whoa whoa whoa, what does that mean? i have never stood anyone up on $ ever. thats actually kinda fucked up seeing as we have been having this convo on doing the car since febuary, and i had money to you before some other people did, yet you started on there cars. and in 99% of the shops ive been to you get paid after you do the work. now im out money and my car is just barely sitting on jack stands

i paid for mine before he even had his shop, so im hoping youre not talking about me...

and how you figure? i wasnt paying 4 your trans rebuild out of my pocket.and now im not going to be buyying the parts and fluids needed for this swap out of my pocket..you dig? and how can you bitch at a 1/2 price swap?

there have been plenty of jobs through here that i have asked for 50% of the bill/estimate up front before beginning the work.

what other people? you know anything about shit that goes on in my shop? cause there is only one car here, that is not invoiced, and im not touching till a invoice and estimate are finalized and gone over with my customer.

and hell that car has been moved around here so much waiting on you to bring me a engine, that was suppose to be ready several weeks prior! when i was ready, the engine wasnt. when the engine was finally ready, i wasnt. got something else to say? i'll put it back together, hand you the money and trans and you can take it somewhere else if you like..is that what you want? cause you have flat told me "no rush".

i gave you enough to get the rebuild done at the begginging. i asked you if he got it done before should i give you money up front for that or after hes done. you told me personally, when hes done.

i gave you money everyother week while my car sat outside. and wen i dropped the car off i said no rush, but i wanted back by june 20th for roby. that motor has been there for sometime now, i understand you got backed up, i respect your shit, thats why i keep reffering you to everyone, im jus aggrevated that i was forced to pay you 100% up front and my car is still sitting on jack stands. i mean its not like you tore an ls1 out of a car and down to the block in less than half a day. and i appreciate you doing my car for such a deal, but i didnt remember paying scott to do the work. i payed you. so now i have to wait for scott to get out a rutt, while summer goes by and i have no car

Guest Removed
i gave you enough to get the rebuild done at the begginging. i asked you if he got it done before should i give you money up front for that or after hes done. you told me personally, when hes done.

i gave you money everyother week while my car sat outside. and wen i dropped the car off i said no rush, but i wanted back by june 20th for roby. that motor has been there for sometime now, i understand you got backed up, i respect your shit, thats why i keep reffering you to everyone, im jus aggrevated that i was forced to pay you 100% up front and my car is still sitting on jack stands. i mean its not like you tore an ls1 out of a car and down to the block in less than half a day. and i appreciate you doing my car for such a deal, but i didnt remember paying scott to do the work. i payed you. so now i have to wait for scott to get out a rutt, while summer goes by and i have no car

1/2 a day? umm no...i have a day and 1/2 or 2 or even more in that deal. no, you did pay me for it. but i am also trying to give scott work aswell, cause he is one wrench turner i can trust to do what is asked of him. while i am trying to handle walk ins the phone ringing for me 30 or more times a day.. and you didnt pay 100% up front..you paid 33% at most up front dropped the car off and i didnt have room to tear it down, ex since i didnt know what the hell was up with the engine. granted now i have both buildings and can do what i want over there...and you knew this shit up front!

and i am upgrading your trans with add ons and not even charging you for the shit. now you got me pissed the fuck off and i'll tear bitch bitch down to the bare shell and paint the mother fucker pink.

Guest Removed
wtf are you talking about, your shit is still as far behind as mine lol, i wasnt talking about you

well he paid me to build his engine, and tossed me some loot for for helping him with his swap..he has since learned, he dont want to turn wrenchs. like the pm i just got from him approving me to finish the car and everything else, since he has learned, that i just make this shit look easy.

hence where i could be in the shop getting shit done, instead of in here agruing with your dumb ass