Kitchen

Sam1647545489

1/2 a day? umm no...i have a day and 1/2 or 2 or even more in that deal. no, you did pay me for it. but i am also trying to give scott work aswell, cause he is one wrench turner i can trust to do what is asked of him. while i am trying to handle walk ins the phone ringing for me 30 or more times a day.. and you didnt pay 100% up front..you paid 33% at most up front dropped the car off and i didnt have room to tear it down, ex since i didnt know what the hell was up with the engine. granted now i have both buildings and can do what i want over there...and you knew this shit up front!

and i am upgrading your trans with add ons and not even charging you for the shit. now you got me pissed the fuck off and i'll tear bitch bitch down to the bare shell and paint the mother fucker pink.

then i have to sell it to mopar. you take cr so seriously, have a smoke son goddam.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well he paid me to build his engine, and tossed me some loot for for helping him with his swap..he has since learned, he dont want to turn wrenchs. like the pm i just got from him approving me to finish the car and everything else, since he has learned, that i just make this shit look easy.

hence where i could be in the shop getting shit done, instead of in here agruing with your dumb ass

im not making you sit on cr at 1:24 am its a choice:p

Guest tbutera2112
well he paid me to build his engine, and tossed me some loot for for helping him with his swap..he has since learned, he dont want to turn wrenchs. like the pm i just got from him approving me to finish the car and everything else, since he has learned, that i just make this shit look easy.

hence where i could be in the shop getting shit done, instead of in here agruing with your dumb ass

if you got my pm then respond fool :p i gots cash in hand waiting to come over and pay you (not tonight though...fuck that, its late lol)

you need to cheer up buddy

Yes I do, give me another week or so and i'll snap out of it. It's becoming a really shitty pattern that fucks things up for me.

Don't worry about it, it's not your guy's problem.

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
The YES? threw me off sorry : (, I have a mach 1 for sale, be the only one to have a built on in Columbus : )

My Step-Monster had a '73...Green Metallic w/flames...real ones...as in fire...electrical genius, he was not...To this day I think about that car when I smell burnt hot dogs. gross. My Mom and Dad would swap out the rear on his '65 every friday, hit Norwalk (and some clandestine Medina County country roads) and then swap it back to go to work at J.R.Dall Ford (Tech)Monday morning...those were the days...My Mom's Charger was her favorite, yes it was tangerine, on Kragars...and then she went into an import phase and had the sweetest 240Z. We had a group of friends that had an affinity for Fiat...X19...(my unicorn)...still looking for a prospect.;)

Yes I do, give me another week or so and i'll snap out of it. It's becoming a really shitty pattern that fucks things up for me.

Don't worry about it, it's not your guy's problem.

you want a big bear hug?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm9/bluesemotion/big-bear-hugBruce.gif

YOU'RE A DICK!

http://www.rockandroyal.com/uploads/images/chandeliers/Hans%20van%20Bentem%20-%20Custommade%20Chandelier%20-%20Dick.jpg

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
For someone who has dealt with depression you don't know much, it really has nothing to do with "what" is going on, just what's going on in my head. I have no job and no future, that's what I'm thinking about now.

nevermind, nobody wants to read about my bullshit.

Dude, please know that if you need someone to listen...you know where I am. I have been down the road many times before with friends and loved ones...sometimes it just takes a fresh perspective. I will PM you...

Guest Removed
then i have to sell it to mopar. you take cr so seriously, have a smoke son goddam.

no mother fucker other people are going to read this shit and be liek" im not taking my shit to him, look what phil went thru" :rolleyes: well look what your boy drew went thru. would you rather deal with that?

Guest Removed
im not making you sit on cr at 1:24 am its a choice:p

laptop on your fender, tossed car parts in the dumpster FTW!

a kitchen type thread in a thread about the kitchen...its been fun....:D

i almost feel better..hell iwas starting to get pissed off...guess i'll replace your windshield tomorrow

Guest Removed
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm9/bluesemotion/big-bear-hugBruce.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/702.jpg

no mother fucker other people are going to read this shit and be liek" im not taking my shit to him, look what phil went thru" :rolleyes: well look what your boy drew went thru. would you rather deal with that?

with brian?:D he said he had an uber good time

no mother fucker other people are going to read this shit and be liek" im not taking my shit to him, look what phil went thru" :rolleyes:well look what your boy drew went thru. would you rather deal with that?

he delt with dyno brian and had a great review

i know what your talking about i was being saracastic