Need some welding done

Comebackkid

I'm working on the civic and adding a new bigger turbo and I need some things changed around.. I was wondering whats better mig tig to weld my steel flange to my ramhorn manifold. Not sure on the metal of the manifold but I do know it's not cast. I need my T3 flange on my manfold cut off (which I Will do to knock the cost down) and weld a t4 flange to it. I will need my 4bolt flange cut off my down pipe and a v-band welded in it's place. I'm trying to get all this stuff done no later then friday so I can drive the car out to the meets..

p.s. I haven't forgot about you Rob just seeing the options on welding

Guest RoundIIRacing

I can do it in my sleep,and I promise it'll look like a machine did it!You would have about an hour in hacking it off with my bandsaw,and t.i.g. welding it all up!I have cnc machined t/4 flanges here for 33.00 (t304 s.s.),and I have a 3" v band flange I could sell you for around 20.00!With all that said you'd be looking at 50.00 (1 hr.) ,33.00 t/4,20.00 3" vaband,+ tax = 110.21 ,or you could supply said flanges,and cut it all your self and just pay me labor!

I guarantee all my welds!I kow the drive might be far,but I could have it done for you while you wait.I'll be in Columbus tommorrow morning,you could meet me,and I could bring it home,do it,then meet you to return it!

Just throwing that out there,I'm sure that their are plenty of local people that can do just as good as a job as anyone!Either way it's cheaper than buying a new manifold!You have my number!

Bring the car by the shop, We will take care of you no problem. 740-965-1728

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/Bseries.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k198/projectturboex/slomowelds.jpg