Any Cheap Places near Mill Run area to store my new Mustang?

missmy5.0

I only have a carport, and i'ts driving me nuts not having a garage. I need somewhere that I have easy access to the car as I will want to drive on nice days. I live in the Fishinger/Dublin Road area. Any ideas on where/price of a storage garage in that area? I think I remember paying somewhere around $65 a month when I had my 5.0, those prices may be long gone though, not sure. Thanks!

I only have a carport, and i'ts driving me nuts not having a garage. I need somewhere that I have easy access to the car as I will want to drive on nice days. I live in the Fishinger/Dublin Road area. Any ideas on where/price of a storage garage in that area? I think I remember paying somewhere around $65 a month when I had my 5.0, those prices may be long gone though, not sure. Thanks!

check the 24 hour storage units. that make some large enough for cars. an some allow cars to be stored. drive to there take mustang out put your daily in the storage. it woudl be a pain in the butt but itll be in a gated video taped area. but make sure you find one that your allowed to access 24 hours a day lol

just a thought

Not really. Our condo is located just off of Dublin Rd. about a mile south of Fishinger. There are some units where Dublin Rd. meets Scioto Darby, but I believe those are pretty pricey. Otherwise, there isn't crap around there.

I assume you live in Summerxxx apartments (where they are named Summerhill, Summerlane, etc.) That's the only place I know of with carports in that area. So that storage unit I mentioned would be the closest thing for sure.