Gear

demitrix

Wow, thanks moose and jagr for the morning laughter. The more I read the louder I laughed.

Anyway back to subject...

I have a Tourmaster textile jacket. It has a warm liner that snaps in, as well as a rain liner that snaps in. Also has the reflective fabric, so it's easy to see. Yeah it doesn't have the big name style, but it was cheaper, and has more versatilty.

Wow, thanks moose and jagr for the morning laughter. The more I read the louder I laughed.

I have a Tourmaster textile jacket. It has a warm liner that snaps in, as well as a rain liner that snaps in. Also has the reflective fabric, so it's easy to see. Yeah it doesn't have the big name style, but it was cheaper, and has more versatilty.

and makes you look dead sexy ;)

no prob my friend.... I am always glad to entertain the masses.... even if the masses only amount to one person, bored,in a dark room with no pants on.....

as far as gear goes I have 2 textile jackets, 1 mesh for warmer riding from Nitro it 's nice and has removable armor, and the other is for colder weather it's a M2R it's rain and wind proofed. I also have leather chaps and a leather vest for added cool factor...lol In the summer I prefer to wear my half helmet with panoptix riding glasses or goggles, and when the weather turns I wear a convertable helmet from vega. I wear Harley boots and always have some sort of glove on whether fingerless or full glove... Those bugs hurt the fingers at 75 mph...