Big thanks to GearheadZ Rob!

MrMeanGreen

In the recent month or so, Rob has done some excellent work with both the Formulas. I appreciate the time and effort for getting them done, especially with a quality job while beating his own time deadline. Just some of the following:

Green Formula

PITA Procharger inlet hat not meant for my car and K&N filter also not meant for the car, but they fit nicely and saved me from headaches for inclement weather and the car picking up dust/dirt directly into the head unit due to a mesh screen.

Valve springs/roller rockers

Billet stall converter

Unfucked a cluster fuck of wiring mess

Blue Formula

Sub-frame connectors

Cooling system flush

Custom exhaust work

Walbro fuel-pump

Driveshaft u-joints

Silverado

Custom exhaust setup

Thanks again, Rob :)

Guest Removed
LSX cars eats tools and parts, you guys didn't know that?

i do..thats why i like you living down the street..good thing the blue on limped to the shop today..lmost didnt make it

damn pump died in the parking lot not less..lmao

i do..thats why i like you living down the street..good thing the blue on limped to the shop today..lmost didnt make it

damn pump died in the parking lot not less..lmao

It almost lost it on broad st. I didn't think it was going to start back up once. But it wanted to go see you. ;) And it didn't want the humiliation of being pulled by a truck with mud stuck all over it.

Only inside the engine bay, my dear.

And behind the bug deflector on the nose.... and under the truck... and all over the cover on the back, and in the truck bed.... oh and can't forget the mud on the sun visor... honey.:p

I like that 928 in your sig :p

There will be a pic in the txts place as soon as it runs. A pic of it leaving you scared on some twisties. :D

Glad to hear everything worked out okay. I was racking my brain trying to remember if it had been a year since I installed it or not. Good thing it wasn't.

And Rob, thanks for helpin Anthony out. Saved me from several curse words being spewed at me.

How's the blue one handle now with the subframe connectors? I'm thinking about making that my next mod if it's a noticeable difference.

Huge difference. I highly recommend SFCs as one of the first mods on a 4th Gen.

Glad to hear everything worked out okay. I was racking my brain trying to remember if it had been a year since I installed it or not. Good thing it wasn't.

And Rob, thanks for helpin Anthony out. Saved me from several curse words being spewed at me.

Yeah :D

LSX cars eats tools and parts, you guys didn't know that?

I always like driving my vette hearing small sockets or wrenches falling out of the motor compartment and hitting the ground under the car while goin 100 mph. LOL Did you ever figure out what those old springs were?

Guest tbutera2112
Thanks Rob for your help on the blue formula today. Fastest fuel pump swap i've seen. :)

lol shoulda been there when he did mine....did it in the middle of that "hurricane" amidst his siding ripping off his house and his neighbor falling off the roof

I always like driving my vette hearing small sockets or wrenches falling out of the motor compartment and hitting the ground under the car while goin 100 mph. LOL Did you ever figure out what those old springs were?

Yeahs ago, I had a friend that literally pulled a toolbox worth of tools from the front bumper of his '93 Z28. He finally did it after hearing tools slide around when he made turns.

The springs were PCR duals from what I gathered. MTI supplied those with the X1 cam, but they went outta business so I couldn't confirm. They did well, they lasted almost three years when they're supposed to be replaced every year.