Brady@PPC (Scott too) & Randy Barch!

MrMeanGreen

A big thanks to Brady for taking tons of time out in the recent months for lending me his dyno and helping troubleshoot my high-RPM power issues (weak valve springs). He's been a ton of help, even if his weather forecasting leaves some to be desired :lol:

I'll be taking the truck to him tomorrow for a tune and am sure of great results.

I'd also like to thank Scott for doing some parts tracking for me, being a liason for PPC when I can't get Brady, and for being a helluva gatekeeper.

Finally, big thanks to Randy Barch (BigHairDryer) for being one helluva tuner on the green Formula. The man has taken a PITA '98 FI LS1 and done wonders not only for track duty and power, but for daily drivability. He can do some pretty amazing things for LSX and Ford tuning, and worked magic quite a few people's cars on here and out and about. He also has one helluva resume for tuning experience.

Thanks guys.

A big thanks to Brady for taking tons of time out in the recent months for lending me his dyno and helping troubleshoot my high-RPM power issues (weak valve springs). He's been a ton of help, even if his weather forecasting leaves some to be desired :lol:

I'll be taking the truck to him tomorrow for a tune and am sure of great results.

I'd also like to thank Scott for doing some parts tracking for me, being a liason for PPC when I can't get Brady, and for being a helluva gatekeeper.

Finally, big thanks to Randy Barch (BigHairDryer) for being one helluva tuner on the green Formula. The man has taken a PITA '98 FI LS1 and done wonders not only for track duty and power, but for daily drivability. He can do some pretty amazing things for LSX and Ford tuning, and worked magic quite a few people's cars on here and out and about. He also has one helluva resume for tuning experience.

Thanks guys.

Thanks Anthony. I appreciate the nice words. Im one of those guys that a handshake and thank you is good enough for me but I do certainly appreciate you making a nice post like this. Scotty is out of town for the week but I will make sure he sees this and I will pass it on to Randy as well.

Guest Removed

that kyle homo is the gate keeper...

swear one of these days he might just say the wrong thing then we will be out back by the fence.....(out behind the dumpster where scotty takes in the manhole) lmao

you guys know im joking..or am i?

Edited by Removed