Fuzion-7 Doing more Work

coltboostin

Still on bad head gasket (lifted head with 50psi @ BR event 3 months ago). I make 3 pulls, then add coolant, then race again. :) Still on same, noisy, ready to blow D50 trans. I refuse to fix the car, since the trans sounds like it is ready to pop, but it shifts SO freakin good! I told myself a month and a 1/2 ago I wont fix the HG till the tranny pops!

Silver Evo made 53X whp on BR's Dyno- goes 11.000000@mid 130's

Red Evo is a 35r@3Xpsi car. Its very slightly slower than the silver car

SC300 has a 67mm on it, made 5XXwhp

I was at 24-26psi for these runs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucx5-HPNbhE

Even start

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvv9cN3ESxw&feature=related

Evo/SC get the hit

Flys bys of other runs-

right on man cars running great! any thing you can do to get that thing to spool a little quicker?

It does not really have a problem now. Im not brake boosting in any of these pulls.

3rd gear was weak sauce because of my short shifting out of second.

It does not really have a problem now. Im not brake boosting in any of these pulls.

3rd gear was weak sauce because of my short shifting out of second.

hmm it took you forever to full spool while racing me in mexico. i coudl get a 1/2- 1 car length an then you spool an BAM gone lol

me you dig race :bangbang:

hmm it took you forever to full spool while racing me in mexico. i coudl get a 1/2- 1 car length an then you spool an BAM gone lol

me you dig race :bangbang:

Thats when I was having all those boost control issues remember? Those have been resolved with the re-worked wastegate position.

Im always down to dig!

Thats when I was having all those boost control issues remember? Those have been resolved with the re-worked wastegate position.

Im always down to dig!

ahh yes your boost creap issues . right on man well next time im up or your down we we can dig. cause your car is naasty from a roll lol