Anyone work in Photo Lab?

Science Abuse

Not looking for special pricing, I already spent $15 on the damn film. lol

Just looking for some place that I'm sure will handle my stuff well. I've got a roll of Sensia, I'll be wanting slides and a CD, and I'll likely be wanting enlagements from it (if my pics don't suck).

Getting these shots cost me a good bit of time and money, I want to be sure they come out right. :)

I've tried everyone around town and found that Mcalister's Photoworks on Sawmill is the best quality. They cost like 10-20% more per print, but its worth it when I can go behind the counter and personally adjust my digital prints on the calibrated monitor thats connected to the lab printer.

They are the only place in town that can do my astrophotography stuff right. I don't mess around when I'm getting those prints done because by the time its ready to print I've put 20-30 hours of work taking the shot, stacking, processing, and doing final framing and editing before I hand it over to the printer.

I've tried everyone around town and found that Mcalister's Photoworks on Sawmill is the best quality. They cost like 10-20% more per print, but its worth it when I can go behind the counter and personally adjust my digital prints on the calibrated monitor thats connected to the lab printer.

They are the only place in town that can do my astrophotography stuff right. I don't mess around when I'm getting those prints done because by the time its ready to print I've put 20-30 hours of work taking the shot, stacking, processing, and doing final framing and editing before I hand it over to the printer.

Call me when you're in the area next. I live in Brookside Woods right down the street from there. You have PM.