99 Camaro Z28...MANY mods CHEAP

330racing

99 Z28....84k miles....never abused. Bought from original lady owner in 2008. Body/paint is 8.5 condition (usual chips..i am PICKY), interior 8-8.5, undercarriage is extremely clean. Runs and drives excellent.

Brand new parts in the last 500 miles:

Texas Speed Tsunami camshaft (sounds nasty) .235/.240 .649/.610 @ 111 lsa

Off-road y-pipe (with original catted exhaust)

3" catback exhaust

Racetronix fuel pump

UMI bolt-in subframes

BMR driveshaft loop

1LE driveshaft

SVO 30lb injectors

3800rpm Yank PT torque converter

New valve seals (maintenance)/titanuim retainers/pushrods

New roller timing set

Harland Sharp 1.7 roller rockers

Ported ls6 oil pump

Mail order PCMforless tune

Black powdercoated ZO7 corvette wheels (staggered 18/17)>>pics show old wheels

Trans mount

Parts with about 1k miles:

B&M Trans cooler

JVC HD headunit with aftermarket speakers.

3.73 gears

SLP air lid/K&N filter

Front brakes

TR6 plugs

Fuel filter

Synthetic oil in Rear and Engine.

Boxed lower control arms

Also comes with nice original set of wheels with like new tires and BFG drag radials

This car is as nice as you will find....ESPECIALLY at this price. I am 40 years old and do not abuse cars. Everything professionally installed and done right. I have more than I $14k into this car, just lost interest due to buying a bike. Car has not been to the track since new mods. I will be out of town until July 11th and can show the car after that time.

(Yes I posted this car for sale last summer and sold it...other owner put 200 miles on it and I bought it back since I knew how nice it is and put mods on)

Asking $8900.00 obo. NEW PRICE....8k and NO LOWER. Anyone looking for an LS1 car should realize this is a good deal for a clean car with low miles on good quality mods. May entertain trade offers for a 67-72 muscle car or ZX-14, Hayabusa, or CBR1100xx. If offering a trade, please note trade value on my car is higher than my asking price. I need the cash more than I need a trade!

Thanks

Edited by OhioGN

uuuuuugggggggghhhhh.....fuck I want. I just seen a clean ass pewter Z with RS kit in my neighborhood a few days ago or some shit. It reminded me how much iI rally want one.

actually were you in Delaware recently by chance?

Not in Delaware :)

The auto should hold up unless you are at the strip every week. It would be a guessing game with regards to power. I had another camaro set up similarly and the guy I sold it to drove it 30k with no problems and then sold it. I am sure it is still going strong. He went to the strip quite a few times.