Tell me if this is serious

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

this was a pm I received about window motors on ohio rotaries

"alright . probably head out that way friday. look im trying to help you out and myself out at the same time. well i just husssle soo... the guy that want the window motors i told him 50 EACH lol. and he needs a window switch but i havent told him anythign for that yet. idk what i should tell him about the exhaust. because i would have to look at it. I personally dont care for the guy. He just always wants somehting form me for nothing. He's one of them people. like a nat at a BBQ that don't go away. so ill come up with some good prices for you. and if theres some stuff i want hopefully you will give me a ok deal on it."

alright . probably head out that way friday. look im trying to help you out and myself out at the same time. well i just husssle soo... the guy that want the window motors i told him 50 EACH lol. and he needs a window switch but i havent told him anythign for that yet. idk what i should tell him about the exhaust. because i would have to look at it. I personally dont care for the guy. He just always wants somehting form me for nothing. He's one of them people. like a nat at a BBQ that don't go away. so ill come up with some good prices for you. and if theres some stuff i want hopefully you will give me a ok deal on it.

hmmmm... my interpretation:

Some dude is driving to pick up your parts for a buddy, who he doesn't really like. To make it worth the driver's time, he is overcharging, taking a cut of the sale, and giving you a little extra too - just cause he's a good guy. While the driver is there, he might look at some of your other parts for his personal use. The driver finishes with an entertaining metaphor about picnics.

If he shows up and is willing to pay extra, I'd say let him do it!

hmmmm... my interpretation:

Some dude is driving to pick up your parts for a buddy, who he doesn't really like. To make it worth the driver's time, he is overcharging, taking a cut of the sale, and giving you a little extra too - just cause he's a good guy. While the driver is there, he might look at some of your other parts for his personal use. The driver finishes with an entertaining metaphor about picnics.

If he shows up and is willing to pay extra, I'd say let him do it!

This is what I got from it. So what exactly are you asking?

Guest fist302
this was a pm I received about window motors on ohio rotaries

"alright . probably head out that way friday. look im trying to help you out and myself out at the same time. well i just husssle soo... the guy that want the window motors i told him 50 EACH lol. and he needs a window switch but i havent told him anythign for that yet. idk what i should tell him about the exhaust. because i would have to look at it. I personally dont care for the guy. He just always wants somehting form me for nothing. He's one of them people. like a nat at a BBQ that don't go away. so ill come up with some good prices for you. and if theres some stuff i want hopefully you will give me a ok deal on it."

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv346/wpiner88/nn.jpg

Guest Removed
Whats wrong with keeping a list of the cars ive owned? haha

its just wierd...kind of homo, but then you do own a audi. and just like owning a audi, no one really cares but you :p

and if most of us did that, well i know mine would take up half the page.

its just wierd...kind of homo, but then you do own a audi. and just like owning a audi, no one really cares but you :p

and if most of us did that, well i know mine would take up half the page.

I guess, if it makes everyone happy I will delete it haha

EDIT: Done.

• Upvote 1