Am I the only one....

Putty

Isn't it the funniest thing ever when someone is laughing or doing something strenous...... and they fart.

lol yea... but im a nervous pooer. if someone else is in the room i have to stop mid log an hold it till there done with tehre buiensss or even if some ones in there washin thre hands lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yea... but im a nervous pooer. if someone else is in the room i have to stop mid log an hold it till there done with tehre buiensss or even if some ones in there washin thre hands lol

You'll lose that as you get older. Once married with kids, you'll be able to dump in front of others as the door is opened and closed and onlookers laugh. As of now, I'm not nervous or even care. My goal is to alert you of the presence and chase you out :D

You'll lose that as you get older. Once married with kids, you'll be able to dump in front of others as the door is opened and closed and onlookers laugh. As of now, I'm not nervous or even care. My goal is to alert you of the presence and chase you out :D

haha, I like to make the green wall and sit and giggle as you hear people begin to choke when they walk into it :D