UFC 100 Predictions

wagner

Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir

Mir has to stick and move along with a nice prayer Lesnar does not get a clean shot in. If Mir can take this to the ground the fight is his. Lesnar just needs to keep this fight standing or get into Mir's guard and beat on Mir Chris Brown style.

Prediction: I am going to go with the underdog Mir via submission

Georges St-Pierre vs Thiago Alves

Alves can give GSP problems but unless he nails him with a lucky blow I don't see much for him here.

Prediction: GSP via knock out or submission

Dan Henderson (24-7) vs Michael Bisping (17-1)

Henderson's wrestling and ground game > Bisping's. Henderson will pick him apart then go in for the gnarly kill.

Prediction: Henderson via decision or some good old fashon Ground and pound

UNDERCARD PICK:

Stephan Bonnar vs Mark Coleman

I am going to go with the underdog Rocky pick. Former OSU national champ in wrestling and UFC champ Coleman maybe Madonna's age but he is still very tough. His wrestling and general angry nature in the cage will be his edge

Prediction:

Coleman wins via decision in an ugly fight

Lesnar wins. TKO.

That is the beauty of this fight Lesnar could TKO or flat Knock Mir out. Lesnar's hand are like lunch boxes full of bad intentions.

I just don't know if Lesnar has enough submission defense yet. The scary thing about Lesnar though is he makes giant strides each fight so who knows.

Check out the Hearing vs Lesnar fight and see what those hands can do.

Lesnar Destroys Mir in the late 1st, early 2nd round, overwhelms him and put down some monster mash GNP to his face

GSP beats Alves in the 2nd or 3rd round by submission or knockout

Dan Henderson is going to show all of the U.K. that Bisping is a media-hyped joke,

late 1st early 2nd round TKO

Lesnar beats Mir... I would like to see Mir win though...

GSP Wins because I think that his grould game is better, but Alves has some heavy hands, good kicks and knees so it's going to be a good fight...

Henderson wins... Bisping is way overated (but you never know)...

Guest fist302

Here are my predictions for UFC 100, i cannot wait to see this card as the days come close.

Lesner tko's or ko's Mir in the first or second round. If the fight goes on to long Mir can easly submit brock again but i think brock is just to much for Mir.

I hate to say this because i love GSP but i think Alves could come out with a win via KO. He has superior striking and strength but he has gased befor so if he doesnt stop GSP early and gets taken down he will get worn out and ground and pounded or submitted. I just dont think this is a good fight for GSP so im gonna have to go with Alves by KO in the first round.

Dan henderson is going to destroy Bisping.

Im gonna have to go with Bonnar for the undercard.

Some good fights! I love the fact hendo knocked that asshole bisbane out. That was freaking nasty! Brock is a fucking retard but my god he is an animal. It looks like mir got mauled by a city bus.

Oh yea and it looks like Hammer Time might be back :)

Brock's interview cracked me up.

He is going to be the new Tito people either love him or want to see him get beat on. Scary thing is I really don't know if there is a single guy in the UFC that can beat him.

Mir nailed him with 2 nasty knees and an elbow and it did not phase him. He went into full fucking hulk smash mode and made mir look like he fell down some stairs.

Only 2 people might stand a chance against Lesnar. Noguiera and of course Fedor. Too bad Fedor will never be in the UFC. I think Lesnar's next fight will be against the winner of Couture vs Noguiera. If its Randy then mark another victory for Lesnar.

He absolutely destroyed Mir last night. Mir talked all kinds of shit about how he won the first fight. I told everyone it would be the same fight just different outcome and I was right. He is an absolute freak of nature. No one that big should be as agile as he is.

I agree with the Tito comparison. He is cocky, but damn can the man ever back it up lol.

That didn't work out so well for him. Brock is a fucking monster, and won't lose any time soon unless someone gets a 1/million lucky shot in.

Yes I was really shocked how much brock improved on the ground. As soon he got Mir up on the cage that was it.

Carwin or Gonzaga have the best chance because they have heavy hands and Carwin has a good chin.

Cro Cop if he could catch him with a leg kick might have a chance. Downside to that is Lesnar catches that leg kick he has full range to wind up and throw a shot at your face.

^^^BWahahahahahahaha^^^

the overhand punchout-style superpunch that landed right before that, put Bisping's ass to sleep before he ever hit the mat and seized up like that

it was soo fucking great, i jumped up out of my seat and my cuz and I were screaming like little teenage girls at a Backstreet concert.

FUCK Bisping!

and per usual, all my winner predictions were spot on, though i must say i am highly surprised Coleman beat Bonnar, he is too old and has no stamina any more

Yes I was really shocked how much brock improved on the ground. As soon he got Mir up on the cage that was it.

Carwin or Gonzaga have the best chance because they have heavy hands and Carwin has a good chin.

Cro Cop if he could catch him with a leg kick might have a chance. Downside to that is Lesnar catches that leg kick he has full range to wind up and throw a shot at your face.

Im not sure I agree, despite being a heavy weight Crop Cop is a fairly small heavy weight. I think he would lose bad.

I didnt see the fight, what was said after Lesnar won?