Sarah Palin - Resigns - Federal Indictment

KillJoy

Uhhhh..... Republicans are GENERALLY PRO #2. Democrats are GENERALLY ANTI #2.

;)

KillJoy

PS - You are 17. Go back to Gov't Class.

I have been speaking in favor of my elephant liking companions, not the fucking donkeys.

I have been speaking in favor of my elephant liking companions, not the fucking donkeys.

Just because you are a Republican, and I am a Democrat, does not mean we cannot be friends. I will hug your elephant, and you can kiss my ass!

:D

KillJoy

• Upvote 1

I just got the following -Rep and laughed my ass off!

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gifSarah Palin - Resigns -... 4th July 2009 10:48 PMyou are a loser, stll. go back to sucking on obamas cock

Did not even sign their name. CR needs to grow a fucking pair. The spelling leads to Paul. If it was not him.... go back to fucking Middle School you uneducated piece of taint fuzz. If it was Paul.... still.... go back to Middle School ;)

:thumbup:

KillJoy

• Upvote 3

I just got the following -Rep and laughed my ass off!

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gifSarah Palin - Resigns -... 4th July 2009 10:48 PMyou are a loser, stll. go back to sucking on obamas cock

Did not even sign their name. CR needs to grow a fucking pair. The spelling leads to Paul. If it was not him.... go back to fucking Middle School you uneducated piece of taint fuzz. If it was Paul.... still.... go back to Middle School ;)

:thumbup:

KillJoy

i dont give a SHIt about politics an i didnt even vote this term. wasent me i always sign myname when being a dbag lol