Window Tint

ghost1647545489

Guest tbutera2112
PERFECT EXAMPLE why window tinting isnt worth it.

just because one person got fucked with, doesnt mean everyone does

i had 20 percent all around for over a year and been pulled over 3 times in my car and the cops never once even mentioned my tint

and like i said before, once the car is done, it will never be left unattended except in my garage or at robs shop when i break it lol

just because one person got fucked with, doesnt mean everyone does

i had 20 percent all around for over a year and been pulled over 3 times in my car and the cops never once even mentioned my tint

and like i said before, once the car is done, it will never be left unattended except in my garage or at robs shop when i break it lol

Well, awesome, and awesome, and a little more awesome. Anyways, enough shittin up this thread.

Guest tbutera2112

hmmm looking at nhra rules

6.No cracks in windshield. Temporary attachments or permanent shielding that obstructs drivers view are not permitted

wonder if that would include tint or not

this thread is failsauce anyways, OP shoulda used search....hes gotten his answer already anyways

hmmm looking at nhra rules

6.No cracks in windshield. Temporary attachments or permanent shielding that obstructs drivers view are not permitted

wonder if that would include tint or not

this thread is failsauce anyways, OP shoulda used search....hes gotten his answer already anyways

Id say window tint is a permanent shielding that obstructs driver view. But then again... so is a tinted shield on a helmet.

Guest tbutera2112
yea im not sure lol i def need to call someone and find out before doing anything, i may have to settle with a 6" strip across the top