guitar instructors..

smokin5s

so who knows any good guitar instructors? I'm just looking at taking a few lessons to learn basic chords and the fundimentals of accustic guitar. I have played the piano for about all my life and played drums for years, so I have a good fundamental understanding of music. Alot of people I've spoken with said that I can play alot of songs after understanding the standard chords.

so.... who knows of a good instructor that won't make me go broke?

Too bad I do not live in CBus or I would give you free lessons. I am not much of a guitarist, but I know enough to get myself in trouble ;)

I dunno if he is still there, but Gil at Guitar Center on Morse Rd. used to give lessons for a good price. This was a few years back so I dunno if he even still works there or not. Haven't been in a while.

oh, I forgot to mention, I'm in Blacklick / Mt Gillead depending on the day of the week so pretty much anywhere from east columbus to north is fine...

Dang Aaron, I'll setup a myspace acct tomorrow and check out your band... it's too late tonight to do it :)