WTB SAFC AND WIDE BAND

BoostedAce

link?

working on trying to remember my old email account i ordered it under on egay. it was 120 shipped brand new in box 8 months ago. you jsut have the search often to find a good deal. cause most on there now are 200 fuck that

i guess i got lucky

working on trying to remember my old email account i ordered it under on egay. it was 120 shipped brand new in box 8 months ago. you jsut have the search often to find a good deal. cause most on there now are 200 fuck that

i guess i got lucky

I have been watching them for a while like 190 is the cheapest i ever see.

neons, civics...i think this is better then a safc..

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/partdetails/AEM/Fuel/Fuel_Computers//12915

control fuel and timing....

Rob for the honda world there would be alot better choices then that AEM unit. Hondata, EcTune, Crome Pro, Neptune and a few others depending on OBD will let you adjust low and high fuel and ignition tables aswell as 2nd maps for if you have race gas tune and pump gas tune you can switch between. also plenty of Aux controls and great means of protection when your engine is cold or even if your car leans out.

But that unit would be great for cars that dont have the stock PCM ability's to change.

Guest Removed
Rob for the honda world there would be alot better choices then that AEM unit. Hondata, EcTune, Crome Pro, Neptune and a few others depending on OBD will let you adjust low and high fuel and ignition tables aswell as 2nd maps for if you have race gas tune and pump gas tune you can switch between. also plenty of Aux controls and great means of protection when your engine is cold or even if your car leans out.

But that unit would be great for cars that dont have the stock PCM ability's to change.

well see, thats why i posted it for paul...

and roy has crome...but why add a safc? that IMO, was just retarded.why not just tune the crome

and why have a high and low map for vtec? lets say you set vtec and 4500, why not just tune the map at 4500 up?:confused:

but then thats why i leave tuning to the tuner's. i played with it in college, and have taking class's etc. but with the advanced driveability i know, isnt much different IMO. since tuning wise, you can't change some of the shit we could if factory scan tools. but hell on dodges, you can control the windows, door locks lights etc.

there are lots of things out there to tune with a car with

Edited by Removed

Well im no great tuner either im still learning alot from Brian.

ill send you pm so we dont clutter this thread. but i know with AFC hacks the timing is set by there standers so the afc will actualy try to take this timing map and try to make it work. if there was a ignition tuning on these they wouldnt be to bad. I think tuning should never be cheeped out on ill pay for a safer solution so i can play longer and know my car is safe.

Guest Removed
He want's to charge me 6-1000$ to tune my car and where mine is not sleeved he said he didn't want to tune it.. so Don't think so...:o.. But the safc is sweet in it's own ways. With out it 25psi I like 301 to the wheels with it I'd made 400 so they are nice to have if on a tight budget

well after someone spends the amount of time tuning a car to make sure every last detail in a utne is correct, the 600-1000 price, isnt that bad. i have seen tunes from 2-3 pull's youre done, to where someone else retunes it and spends 8 hours figuring out a tune in the same car. and the sad part is, both tunes where the same price.

jack roush spends weeks even months working on a tune for one of his kits. thats why the factory will stand behind the warranty on his kits.