Saying HI

jem0473

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for the comments...We honestly don't condone street racing with our friends. We like to behave most of the time and actually enjoy life outside of jail cells LOL

We do like to race legally though but we have both never been to a track/drag event. Both of us are humble people so we don't really compete except with each other. Auto-x is cool but we are very new at it and just want to learn what we and our cars can handle if we do a little "cruising" in the parks LOL

As for Sam's company, well they give him an "allowance" for a car of choice thus it's a company car. Trust me, the "allowance" pays for it. They also pay for gas. Company is called Omron STI if you're really that intrigued. I have to say, we are blessed with everything going on with the economy.

Again, glad to be aboard CR so far... :)

• Confused 1

So I wanty to get an interview with this company! Set me up? :D

They are on a hiring freeze currently. Sorry :( He would though.

welcome to the site. i can appreciate the blacked-out car

Thanks, I'm guessing you mean the Evo LOL and not my slooooow 3 :)

do you guys happen to go to akron on sundays with that evo?

Yeah, me and my husband both drive seperately. We usually go every Sunday and eat dinner at SW and then get ice cream afterwards with a group of friends that go.

Do you go or have you gone?

I just caught this part. Awesome.

LOL It's fun when we're bored. NES won't fit in my glovebox :( but SNES does :)

Welcome! My teacher at school here is from Massillion OH. Nice rides.

Sweet! Thanks! My husband and I were just in your neck of the woods this past week...Well, semi-close anyway, Santa Monica and Vegas to be exact.