Saying HI

jem0473

Seriously though, from what I've been reading in some of the intro threads of other members maybe this isn't a positive site for me to be on.

Ok, then GTFO.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two absolutely beautiful cars. Very nice!

Welcome to CR.

Thanks.

Ok, then GTFO.

Can we please grow up. I was just commenting on what I've been reading. :rolleyes: Geez! I didn't mean to hit a sensitive spot. :cool:

Welcome Jess.

You'll be fine since you made an approved intro. Stick around. I told you this site wasn't that bad and I meant it.

Thanks Nick.

I wasn't really being serious. :D

Ok, we need a sarcastic smiley. I'm gonna find one cause I think I'm gonna need it for sure with you all LOL

I do look forward to meeting some of you :D

Welcome fellow Mazda3 owner, I believe a mini meet of us MZ3 folk is happening this weekend. You should check out the Meets/Events section here and check on that. As Tyler (TButera) may have mentioned, you're one of the many recent new members to drive a 3 so come join us!

Ok, we need a sarcastic smiley. I'm gonna find one cause I think I'm gonna need it for sure with you all LOL

I do look forward to meeting some of you :D

Forgive Rob. He is likely a bit cranky lately from lack of sleep.

Welcome fellow Mazda3 owner, I believe a mini meet of us MZ3 folk is happening this weekend. You should check out the Meets/Events section here and check on that. As Tyler (TButera) may have mentioned, you're one of the many recent new members to drive a 3 so come join us!

I think it's time to take this bitch over from the F-Bodies.

I already planned on it. ;)

Forgive Rob. He is likely a bit cranky lately from lack of sleep.

Maybe he just needs to do this http://static.mazdas247.com/smilies/jerkit.gif Sorry, you can justhttp://static.mazdas247.com/smilies/Kick.gifme for that comment.

I think it's time to take this bitch over from the F-Bodies.

I dunno, I'm not getting on anyone's bad side that's for sure!

I already planned on it. ;)

Maybe he just needs to do this http://static.mazdas247.com/smilies/jerkit.gif Sorry, you can justhttp://static.mazdas247.com/smilies/Kick.gifme for that comment.

I dunno, I'm not getting on anyone's bad side that's for sure!

he just had a kid in the last few weeks.. so the dude wont sleep for a few more months lol

Maybe he just needs to do this http://static.mazdas247.com/smilies/jerkit.gif

That's the last thing I need. Hell my doctor told me I actually do that too much for a human.

"That's crazy ?"

Is probably what just flashed quickly through your brain while you read my boast. Ha, well while you were just thinking that ... I had just finished.

"Unbelievable ?" you say ?

Pssssh ... Well I just finished again.

Welcome aboard jess! Trust you'll be ok its just a bunch of us being goofy. There are times when you'll read stuff that seems crazy but 9/10 the two members know each other or as stated someone didn't follow rules. But deff have your husband join he'll like it and you will too. Hope you stay around

And the fbody comment does not sit well with me nick :mad: jk

Where's leg humper craig at?? Thought hed be all over this haha

Guest tbutera2112
Welcome aboard jess! Trust you'll be ok its just a bunch of us being goofy. There are times when you'll read stuff that seems crazy but 9/10 the two members know each other or as stated someone didn't follow rules. But deff have your husband join he'll like it and you will too. Hope you stay around

And the fbody comment does not sit well with me nick :mad: jk

Where's leg humper craig at?? Thought hed be all over this haha

mazdas are going to overthrow the fbody majority around here

theyre gonna go after you first, youre the weak one....theres gonna shove grenades in the massive hole in your door

theyre gonna go after you first, youre the weak one....theres gonna shove grenades in the massive hole in your door

Wow I'm sry there's no massive whole its more of a tear becuase its fiberglass! I would say something about shoving them in your ass but you've had worse :D

But let's stay on topic. Its not our thread so let's quit shitting in it

Great intro, nice cars. Welcome :cool:

That's the last thing I need. Hell my doctor told me I actually do that too much for a human.

"That's crazy ?"

Is probably what just flashed quickly through your brain while you read my boast. Ha, well while you were just thinking that ... I had just finished.

"Unbelievable ?" you say ?

Pssssh ... Well I just finished again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

god i hope those turds dont