Can I sue them too?

Science Abuse

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Pool-Boots-Kids-Who-Might-Change-the-Complexion.html

I deserve money from them because, as a white person, my image in the black community is tarnished by caracka ass mutherfuckers pulling Jim Crow shit like this.

That shit is so rediculous that I'm still wondering if the article is a joke....?

That blows! Rascism will never end. Not even for kids to swim at a damn pool! I wish something like this would happen to me. They would think I'd be a typical black person and flip out, wrong! I'd hurt em with words and words alone not even raising my voice.

I believe the situation was definitely handled poorly. I also believe that the only thing that makes this a "race" issue, is the first comment by Dymir. In my eyes, if had a private club, that was open membership, and the current membership was a bunch of snooty rich folk that would pay up to an over priced fee every month, I wouldn't want a camp of any sort to just bring random kids in and "spoil the atmosphere" for the current membership, regardless of how much melanin one has in their skin. It doesn't matter if you're as dark as Snipes, or as White as Carrot Top, a rowdy child is a rowdy child, and if someone observed some behavior that they felt would lead to a disruption of the clubs atmosphere, then by all means they should protect their business and kick them out. However, if it really was a race thing, that's fucking gay, and they should all be forced to sit on a pine cone for an hour.