Feeler..04 black cobra coup 39,000 miles..price 20k

Termin8er04

Well people I ran the numbers with my father and I can't see myself losing this much on my car. Sorry to lead everyone on but I had the pistol cocked but the time just isn't right.

Once again sorry to all..but im glad everyone likes my car so much ahhaha

Thanks mike

Edited by Termin8er04

I have another cobra in mind that I want and am trying to sell mine to buy it(the 03 silver for sale). Im just trying to get a hold of him.. If he sells it before I sell mine I will be keeping it.

Thanks

Mike

car looks good. keep it, and add a twinscrew. it will be like driving a whole new car. you would have no trouble selling your car on svtperformance---the coupes are more desireable and should actually sell for more than a vert.

Gabe whats up man...I have seen you around polaris a few times but of course your going the oposite direction of me..thanks for the kind words..

Heyyy bud I keep my out for you but I guess I missed the black, ha-ha.

Just so everyone knows... this is the Termi that waxed the GT500 last year. Mike what, you had me by a car length and a half by 110 from a 45 roll??

Get some more pictures up if you can. I still cannot BELIEVE how beautiful and refined that machine is. I am sure it is difficult to part with such an item.

I wish I had the money. That car is always looking nice. I can understand you wanting a conv though, there's nothing better than cruising with the top down.

Good luck with the sale if you decide to let it go.