Colorado Gun control

SPLN SUX

BLOWS! So a while back I bought a little CO2 powered pistol to fuck around with in the back yard and have been shooting it like mad for like a month or 2. Well last night, a roommate was shooting and some of the neighbors yelled at him saying "If one of those things comes up here you're going to have a problem!" So his reply was, "Get over it, no one is shooting in your direction!"

Now, im a nice guy, and I dont like causing problems with neighbors, but these dikes are not polite, so I got my gun out and started shooting too. So after about 400-500 BB's, the cops show up. The fuckers called the cops on us. So as we find out, there is no FPS/velocity law like in Ohio, you can't fire ANY gas powered/ air powered or 'stored energy" projectile within city limits. So that means, no model rockets, no super soakers, no BB guns, Airsoft guns, sling shots, water balloon launchers, Daisy Red Riders, NOTHING.

Fuucking lame.

So as we find out, there is no FPS/velocity law like in Ohio, you can't fire ANY gas powered/ air powered or 'stored energy" projectile within city limits. So that means, no model rockets, no super soakers, no BB guns, Airsoft guns, sling shots, water balloon launchers, Daisy Red Riders, NOTHING.

Fuucking lame.

Took me a while to find it but here is the actual code number. This is for Colorado Springs. Each city will be different.

9.7.104: DISCHARGE OF WEAPON:

A. It is unlawful for any person to wrongfully fire or discharge any cannon, gun, pistol, revolver, rifle, shotgun, air gun, BB gun, gas operated gun, spring gun, or firearm within the City. The discharge of firearms using only blank ammunition by the members of any military company when on parade or when engaged in an official ceremony, done in accord with the command of the commanding officers, shall not be deemed a violation, nor shall the discharge of firearms at shooting galleries as a licensed business, or as part of a business licensed or permitted to operate within the City be deemed a violation.

They basically got everything covered. You might be able to get away with a slingshot