The newest of the foster puppies

V8 Beast

The kids asked if we could foster another pound puppy so I gave in....

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/SNC00191.jpg

Zues is an 19 month old Great Dane Boxer mix. Weighs about 80 pounds and is still growing. So far he's been crate trained and is getting a lot better on his leash. He's fine with me but when he knows I dont have the leash he tries to take control. He is 100% house broken, learns tricks very quickly, but is stubborn as a mule. If he doesnt see a treat sometimes he looks at you like... "and why should I do that" lol. In the last 3 weeks he's learned down, sit, heel/stay, up, off, come, cage, outside, and drop. Now I have to get him socialized and to stop jump licking people that come in the house. In about a month he's going to make a great dog for someone.

Edited by V8 Beast

Zeus gives a new meaning to the word energy!

LOL! He calms down after a few minutes, thats the boxer in him. On the great dane days he'll lay around for 8 hours without moving a muscle

Edit: He's watching tv right now like he actually understands what the heck is going on :wtf:

That's awesome! Bring him to the cook out Saturday, that will get him use to people it might be a hand full though. Good work, my G/F is always wanting us to "foster" a new dog but to her the word foster means keep forever and we already have 4 dogs so no thanks. now we're just in th business of watching other peoples dogs for $$$ not a bad gig actually.